Francis Marion University Top Questions

lakeisha

The worst thing about my school would be the fact that there isnt a home bound or an emergency leave where a student could be, having surgery, funeral out of town, etc. The attendance is up to the teacher.

There's not enough places to eat.

Kerrie

Most people at this school don't accept liberal views. While I, and most of my friends are fine with someone voicing opinions other than ours, others don't want to listen to our opinions. It can be very trying.

Gary

The worst thing about FMU to me would be it rains alot!!! Don't get me wrong we need rain but it rains like a every other 3 day cycle

Quanisha

The thing I would consider the worst about my school would the food that the cafeteria serves sometimes. I said the cafeteria food would be the worst because they serve a lot of things that the kids are not use to eating. So we then turn to pizzas, burgers, fries, and sometimes salads.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the scenery and where it is located.

Ebony

The campus police and lack of student activity. Also no stores are really near the school.

britney

not big enough. not enough school spirit, no football team, housing too expensive

FMU can be a boring place if you don't get involved but as long as your not the type to sit in your room by yourself all day you will never be bored.

How far away from town and everything it is. It's a good ten to fifteen minute drive!

Barry

The weekends can get pretty boring if u don't have nothing to do.

Janelle

The food is the worst thing about my school. The food is not what im use to and i miss home cooking.