Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

Franciscan University, the most friendly and beautiful campus, is dedicated to the academic and spiritual growth of students, calling them on to be the best possible, well-rounded, students.

A good school for anyone looking to be built up spiritually, and live in a strong community of support and love, and at the same time grow academically and be prepared for the world.

Franciscan University of Steubenville one of the very few universities in the United States that provides solid academics with an environment of authtic Christian living.

Franciscan University, a beautiful blend of faith and education, perfectly depicts a school interested not only in academics, but in the potential of its students.

Franciscan University is wonderful in its academics, its social programs, its following of the Catholic tradition, its size and its environment.

Franciscan University of Steubenville is a school that provides not only challenging academic growth, but also great spiritual growth.

Franciscan University is not afraid to teach morality in the classroom, and it shows in the lives of the students.

Franciscan University is a small but personable community with a focus on an individualistic learning style.

My school is a conservative, friendly, religious, exciting, academic, student-focused campus.

Franciscan University is academically challenging and passionately Catholic.