Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

My classmates are a conglomerate of people, but are all connected by one similarity: their strong faith. Most of the students are friendly, some are not. The vast majority are deeply involved in households and worship sessions, which occassionally makes them frown upon people unlike them. Others are interested in partying. Frankly, it is possible to find lifelong friends there. If one opens himself up to everyone, he will get a good response in terms of "popularity" and the opportunity to love everyone as Christ does. Classmates at Franciscan are rather beautiful to say the least.

The studants and classmates are extremely freindly and welcoming. There will always be a friendly face around, if you look, usually it is hard to find an unfriedly face. Students here stay morally focused and do not spend all their time partying, it is extremely rare to hear about anything illegal happening (such as underage drinking). Students and facultiy are respectful and dignified, and will treat you the same.

The student body at Franciscan University of Steubenville is open and welcoming, and though some are more talkative than others, everyone without exception is willing to help their classmates with whatever they need, and they are all wonderful.

My classmates are amazing people, who all have a strong, infectious desire to learn more about the world around them, and in turn pass that desire to everyone they meet with joy and happiness.

My classmates are people who are interested in the classes and are willing to help out other classmates who may not fully understand what is going on in the classroom.

Extremely helpful and understanding to the needs and problems of friends that they are in contact with.

My classmates are passionate about their major and want to accel acadmenically.

Most are very passionately catholic and friendly.

Very religious and annoyingly optimistic

open, eager to learn, and friendly