Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

Franciscan University of Steubenville is best known for it's passionate commitment to Catholicism and being academically challenging. It's nursing program is one of the top twenty in the nation. Franciscan is one of a very few universities that offers a Pre-Theologate Program. Also, they have their own campus in Gaming, Austria which 80% of Franciscan students choose to attend within their years here. Most importantly, it is known for having students and professors that help each other become more complete, happier people.

My school is best known for its unique Catholic identity. It is pretty much the opposite of any state school in every way. At a state school, classes are large and the minority of the people are religious. Here, classes are small and the minority of the people drink and do drugs. Instead of getting pressured to drink and do drugs, we are "pressured" in a sense to go to Mass everyday. In our sororities and fraternities, drinking and partying is replaced with prayer. The Catholic faith is lived out to the fullest.

My school, even though it is academically challenging, it is most known for its Catholic aspect. The motto here is "academically challenging, passionately Catholic" and it is no less than that. Everywhere you go there is something extremely Catholic going on, like praise and worship, or just some people in spontaneous prayer. I am willing to bet that this campus is the most uplifting paces to be when going to college.

Franciscan University is best known for it's strong Catholic environment. There is a chapel on campus with multiple daily masses, and there are always faith centered activities going on on campus. The university strives to help students grow in their faith and learn how to properly live it out in everyday society through different courses, groups, and volunteer activities

Franciscan University is best known for its challenging academics, its passionate Catholic faith, and its number of graduates that enter the workforce.

A Catholic college that follows the chuch's magesterium and also offers a quality education in a variety of fields.

Theology Major and the Theology Grad program. Also it's study abroad program in Austria.

My school is best known for being Passionately Catholic and Academically Challenging.

It's religious tradition (Fesivals of Praise) and Nursing program

The amazing spirituality and vibrant atmosphere!