Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

I describe it as very Catholic, a place to grow and develope physically, spiritually, academically, and personally. There is an overwhelming feel of community there. The education is first rate. The teachers are incredibly scholarly and intellegent, yet incredibly personable. You get the sense that they care about each student. The compus life is fantastic! Franciscan University has been my dream school pretty much all my life.

I tell everyone how nice everyone at the school is. I also tend to brag about how all the boys at the school will open the doors for you, and some even smack your fingers and get very upset if you don't let them, they will carry your dishes, and carry your books. I also brag about how curtious people are and how you can leave your laundry detergent in the laundry room and no one ever takes it.

I brag about the history department. I love history and the department at Franciscan is fantastic and has everything I need for my double major in History and Political Science.

The fact that this school has really helped me grow in maturity, in faith, and with my friends. And that they have a lot of girls here, its like four girls to one guy!!!

The awesome community among students. It feels like a family! There's always something to do and ways to safely have fun.

It's passionately Catholic, not Catholic in name only like many other universities.

How Catholic it is. How friendly everyone on campus is.

I had class with Dr. Scott Hahn.

That it has a nursing program.