Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

Some one who is passionately Catholic and looking for this type of environment. The academics are challenging and the professors are well learned in their subjects. The average student is a cradle Catholic who desires to live the fullest they can in the Faith. There is a high focus on mission trips, community service and involvment with spiritual social groups on campus. Most of the students are fans of praise and worship music and enjoy playing the guitar or singing along.

A person who has a desire to live out their Christian faith on a daily basis, surrounded by a community that all share the same desire. This faith should be a faith that seeks understanding, one which is not oppossed to reason but uses reason to understand what faith believes. This person should be open to all truth, because the truth God reveals and is accepted in faith is not contrary to the truth known through the physical, natural, and social sciences.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who really wants to grow both academically and spiritually. Franciscan University is a wonderful Catholic school for students interested in learning more about the Catholic faith and wanting to grow in their faith life. Franciscan University is also a place where students can grow academically so that they can achieve all that they want to in the future.

Someone who is very much interested and in love with their Catholic faith will love this school. This school strikes the perfect balance of being both charismatic and orthodox. There is an extremely strong sense of community here that I don't believe you will find anywhere else. Anyone looking for a great Catholic school, with a great community, and top notch academics will love it here.

Anyone who wants to receive a challenging education will find Franciscan University to be a wonderful fit. With smaller class sizes and friendly professors, students learn in a supportive, yet demanding atmosphere. In addition, this school is meant for any student searching for the truth. Full of faith-filled students, this campus provides strength to believers and answers for seekers.

While Catholics are definitely the majority here, there are students from other faiths, and there are opportunities for everybody to get involved. The student population is also very diverse in terms of socioeconomic backgrounds, age, and plans in life. Franciscan has a niche for everyone, but those looking to grow in faith will have the most opportunities and the best experience.

Students eager to form not only their minds, but their hearts and souls as well. Franciscan University of Steubenville provides an atmosphere of authentic and vibrant Catholic life. Students should be open to growing in their relationship with God and they will see how they can become a spiritual leader in the world today.

Anyone who wants a good academic education (otherwise, don't come to college) witha strong faith-based background. Whether you want to keep the faith through college or have a weak faith bolstered and stregthened, Franciscan is the place. Its range of majors is somewhat limited, but all the majors it has, it forms well.

The type of person to attend this school should be a Catholic that is wanting to increase his/hers faith or maintain it. A person that doesn't enjoy parties or alcohol would fit very well into this school. Someone who is looking into Theology or Nursing as a major should see this school first.

Franciscan University accomodates people from all walks of life and cultures worldwide. Anyone looking for an environment to enhance their spiritual and academic life, while making some lifelong friends in the process would benefit greatly by experiencing what FUS has to offer.