Frank Phillips College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Frank Phillips College

Krislynn

When I attended Frank Phillips College, I was offered a volleyball scholarship in 2015. When I first visited the campus, I felt at ease and was not nervous to meet everyone. As soon as I walked inside the activity center, the staff greeted me with such kindness and made me feel comfortable. When a high school graduate thinks of a college, most graduates feel as if all colleges are big, scary, and dangerous places to live. When the volleyball coach and I did a tour of the campus, I felt safe. It was a small campus, everything was in walking distance from the dorms, it was a beautiful scenery, and most importantly, I felt welcomed. Fall semester started and classes began. I did not know anyone there but when I walked into my classes, the professors greeted each and every student into their classroom. It helped us students break the seal on greeting other classmates. By the end of the class, everyone was comfortable and met someone else and knew more about that person. The classroom sizes are great. There was not that many students that you felt the professor was not going to remember you. It was like a high school classroom amount. Any students were able to talk to the professors at any given time. The professors were available during their office hours and if they were not, they would inform you two or three days before that day. They always worked with us students and would get back to us immediately. Overrall, Frank Phillips College was my second family. I will never forget how much love and comfort I received from everyone. The staff, students, facilities, and the environment at Frank will always stay in my heart. I would not be able to say these incredible words about any other college.

This is a great school to get you started! Franks is very affordable, accessible, and academically sound. The Professors always make time for you if you need more help. They also offer on campus work to help you earn money for books or bills, and they work around your schedules.

Ilean

Frank Phillips is a wonderful school, everyone on campus is nice. The campus itself is very nice. It is a great school overall. The professors are smart and are there whenever needed. Its a great school for a students first year. On campus living is great the food is great, In love with the school.

Jacob

I am a Sophomore at FPC. This is a great school for students who are interested in Agriculture, Trade Skills, Nursing, and Rodeo. The classes are small, and professors are great to work with and available when you need them. There are tutorials and study groups available. This school helps find work study programs and has summer programs for students. This school has been a great experience for me. It has helped me find and reach some of my goals for my career path as an Ag. Teacher. I recommend this school for anyone interested in Agricultural Science and if you are needing traded skills this is the place to be.

Gianna

The professors are amazing, they value their students, and always work with the their students. In the class room it is pretty chill and welcoming! The only thing that is negative is that you feel like you have just time-traveled to the 1980's with the facilities.

Sara

I love Frank Phillips College, I play softball for the Lady Plainsman and it is such a great experience. The food could get a little better, but the people are great, friendly, and so giving. I would not want to spend my first year of college anywhere. My friends are amazing and traveling everywhere for softball is a huge experience. My professors are a huge help. Frank Phillips College is not a big college but its the perfect place to start. Its a great school.

Mandy

Frank Phillips College is an excellent community college that prepares students to go on to a four year university. Everyone is friendly and the faculty and staff are always willing to help students. There are tutoring services available and there are several clubs on campus such as the Pre-Medical Careers Club, Student Government Association, Phi Theta Kappa, Julia Kasch Honors Society, Art club, and many more! Anyone who is looking for a small community college with plenty of opportunity for help or extracurricular activities and great academics would benefit from looking up Frank Phillips College.