Hempstead, NY
Franklin Career Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Franklin Career Institute

Stefanie

Great school. Very diverfied courses and experiences.

Great school. Very diverfied courses and experiences.

My college career was very valuable. i have learned and experienced many educational, important and worldly information. I now can speak 2 additional languages, I have also racked up countless hours traveling, tutoring, and being an orientation leader. Not only have I lived in southern Switzerland for four years at an American college, but I have traveled to 24 countries (including 14 European countries) on four continents. During my stay in Switzerland, I tutored local children in English, and at school, I tutored my classmates in French, Italian, math, and essay writing. I participated in the New Student Orientation program as an orientation leader in August 2006 and August 2007 to welcome the new students, help them become familiar with the campus and city, and help them adjust to being in a new country and a new environment. Without this college experience I would have been unable to accomplish this much in so short a timeframe.

Anyone who is interested in communication courses, this is the school to go to. Great teachers. Make great friends.

• $0

Franklin Career Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.