Franklin, IN

Franklin College

« See more reviews of Franklin College

My college is a small liberal arts college located in the small town of Franklin, Indiana. The school's enrollment is 1100 students which is smaller than the high school I attended. I was drawn to the school because of the small student-teacher ration. Friends of mine who attended the school said they received individual attention which helped them to better understand their studies. When I visited the campus as a high school senior, I really liked the staff and teachers I met.

Franklin College has a very inviting and accepting atmosphere. It is a very little school, but that was the reason I chose this college. The students and staff at Franklin are extremely nice and always willing to help. I chose this school because of it's size, but also because it is a very well-respected school and it will make it easier for me to attain a job in the future.

Franklin is a very small college with a white-majority population where students go away for the weekends because the activities on campus on the weekends are almost nonexistent.

A facade created by the administration to appear to be an academically challenging school, that is in reality a party school controlled by sports and Greek life.

A school where academics are really important and people tend to come together to get through their classes and become close friends in the process.

My school is a small school with more opportunities than most large schools have due to the dedication of the faculty and staff on the campus.

I am attending Franklin as a new student. They seem to be improving and building and offering a lot of new programs. I am excited.

A small, respectable school that has a lot to offer its students and community if students are willling to work for it.

Franklin is a fun, care-free college where students come to get a good education and enjoy themselves.

Very academically tamed and allows for an immense diverse campus.