Franklin, IN

Franklin College

« See more reviews of Franklin College

What I brag most about to all my friends is mainly about football. Since I decided to attend a division III school and play a sport, it is fun to brag about still getting to play when they can't. I also like when they complain about their big class sizes and I am able to look at them and laugh and tell them I don't struggle at all. Because we have small class sizes and the professors are very person with their students and are always able to help when needed.

Its small. The student to teacher ratio is 20:1 and oer 80% of the students have some sort of financial aid. Its so close to Indy, so there is always something to do and the teachers and students are eager to help a student succeed.

I say that when I graduate, I know my degree is going to mean a lot to me because I know it takes a lot of work and dedication. This school provides a great education.

I tell friends that I went to a small college and I loved the atmosphere there because I always felt like I was at home.

How difficult and challenging the classe are. And of course... the parties around campus.

The general atmosphere... I like the size and how community-like the school is.

How nice the campus is and the quality of the programs here.

I just talk about the small class size and group projects.

The indivual attention.