Franklin, IN

Franklin College

« See more reviews of Franklin College

I wish I had known that my high school teachers weren't lying when they said that I could just breeze through College the way most kids do high school. They warned me that it would be much more difficult and actually involved work but I didn't believe them. Turns out they were telling the truth, I wish I woul have known that in advance. It definitely would have helped me out quite a bit the beginning of my freshman year, good thing I got the hang of it all eventually I suppose.

I just transfered to Franklin. I wish I had really checked into the dorm cleanliness, remodeling, furniture. Also check campus security and how rules are enforced. Make sure you read the fine print on course syllabuses. Make sure that monies donated to the school are being used towards the school. make sure your pick is up and comming are they improving their campus.

I think that the only thing that I wish I had known was that it was going to be easy to get to know people. I was very worried that I wouldnt know or get to know anyone and that I really wouldnt like it. I had stressed about it a lot for no reason. Everyone at Franklin was very nice and welcomed me with open arms. I had nothing to worry about.

I wish I would have known that getting a work study job would be as hard as it is. Although I applied for multiple work study jobs I never recieved a response from any of them and finally had to apply for a job that was not work study based and is less flexible than a work study job.

I wish I would have realized how great a fit this school was for me, so I would have come to Franklin initially, rather than transfering after my first semester.

I wish I would have known the housing requirements of the school, such as students can not live off campus until they reach senior level status.

What you put in is what you get out. Get to know your professors. Get involved, stay involved, and have fun.

I wish I had known how time consuming all the schoolwork would be in comparison to high school.

I wish I would have known more about the scholarships and loans that were available to me.