Franklin University Top Questions

Everyone that I have met at Franklin University is driven and hard working.

I currently attend online courses. My classmates are easy to communicate. We have various different ways of communicating. Most of the time we communicate via email or chat. We still are placed into groups and work together just as regular class to come up with new ideas or to work on a problem. I find this to be very useful since I work full-time I do not have time to attend the tradional classes.

danya

Funny, engaging, and helpful

Geoffrey

Most of the students are people who have been out of school for a while and have come back to pursue their education. Most of them are working and have families to cater for.

Kristie

My classmates at Franklin University were very friendly, with a willingness to assist at all times.

My classmates are driven and have the desire to succeed. Even though we only attend school online, I can tell through their written submissions of assignments and their communication with me that they want to learn as much as they can and do the best that they can do.

stefanie

We are all work force employees that have been displaced by current economy, and are now looking to regain some ground in school to better our chances for security of jobs in the workplace

They are all very intelligent.