Franklin University Top Questions

What is the stereotype of students at your school? Is this stereotype accurate?

I guess the most common stereotype would be that Franklin is for "old" people. But it is actually for people who have to balance work and family life, on top of getting a degree to further or switch their careers. Franklin is for anyone looking to work hard and be professional. If you want to play games, Franklin is not the place for you. My mentally is work hard now and play later. My 'play' time will be Sept 9, 2012 when I graduate. and I know in the end it was all worth it. I was able to work two jobs and go to school full time to allow me to finish my degree quicker, something I wasn't able to do at my other institution. I have maintained a 4.0 GPA my whole time at Franklin and hope to graduate with honors..

Debra

It is really hard to say what the stereotype is because I am an online student. However, I can talk about my experience with the students I have met online. They are from various areas that stretch all over the world. I was on a team with a student that was taking online classes while fighting in Afghanistan. The age also spans from early 20's to yup mid 50's.

Alyssa

The stereotypes at my school are working adults. Many students at Franklin University are working adults, ages 20-65, that are going back to school to get their degree, either to get a better job or to just get a better education.