Franklin University Top Questions

NWIse

It is a good school if you are not particular about your education in anyway.

Franklin University is a school of acceptance and discipline. It is a university of high intelligence to which is demonstrated through each and every staff member and passed on to students. My first impression of Franklin was how knowledgeable every staff member was. Any question I had could be answered by one person. They are very organized with their course curriculum and have proven to stay committed to their students. Their online and on-campus programs are growing rapidly. Although most people would rather on-campus courses to have that ‘hands-on’ concept, online courses teach you much more than the course material. They teach you self-discipline, time management, and how to juggle school and what card life deals you. It teaches you to take it one day at a time. Life is a daily struggle, but Franklin University offers assistance to help one deal with those struggles, one step at a time. I speak so highly about Franklin because they have helped me mature into the college student I always wanted to be; dedicated, professional, and diverse. I have recommended my sisters and friends to enroll at Franklin to achieve that void that I felt for some time. That feeling of being a student forever. They have afforded me the opportunity to fulfill my goal of attaining my degree and that I can continue learning through my profession. Their programs have helped me mentally, emotionally and physically. I was given the chance to be working a professional and diligent student. I am proud to graduate from an institution with such determination and opportunity.

Debra

Adain, as an online student I can only give you my opinion of my online experience. I can tell you this, the staff at this college is extremely helpful and go out of their way to make sure your college experience is a good one. Even online students. When I tell people I am getting my degree through the Franklin University online program, they are intrigued to find out you can take all your classes online.