Henderson, TN
Freed-Hardeman University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Freed-Hardeman University

Freed Hardeman is the perfect school for students looking for a small school, Christian environment to further their education. The professors are very kind and very willing to help. The campus feels like a warm community where you actually matter. There are plenty of opportunities for involvement in numerous different clubs.

Anon

Everyone here is fake, it’s an alcohol free campus? Lol, that’s a joke, if you get caught you get suspended(even if you’re of age) but I know about half the school drinks. It’s supposed to be a Christian campus but it’s the farthest from that, I know people here who are racist to the point people have left, I know people who are rapists in this schol and have gotten away with it because the system here is flawed and their parents are a teacher here, the professors here can be rude and judgemental and overly conservative if you think anything different from them you are shunned. The list goes on and on, there are some good things, I’ve found some great people also, my professors within my major are excellent and I’ve gained some great contacts here, but the majority of the people here are fake and it’s an extremely expensive school, unless you get a job coming out of here paying 65 grand a year, it’s not financially worth it.

Abby

Freed-Hardeman University is a home away from home for anyone who comes on campus. A Christ-like lifestyle can be seen by the professors, coaches, students, and alumni alike. The campus is extremely safe and easy to get around. Classes are well sized in order for professor to student help and interaction.

Shelby

I absolutely love Freed-Hardeman. I came here for the Christian atmosphere, and it more than exceeded my expectations; especially with the faculty and staff. I've heard that if you hang with the wrong people there could be drinking and/or vaping or smoking, but I personally have never come in contact with it in my three years of going here. It really and truly is a wonderful place, especially if you get with the right people, which are the majority of people. :)

Freed-Hardeman University is located in a small town, and it is a fairly small sized university. However, Freed does big things. There are many social clubs to choose from, and there is plenty to explore in the small town of Henderson. Freed supports Christian morals and character, and allows people to be around those of like faith. If you've researched Freed, you've probably heard of the "Freed-Hardeman bubble" (and it does exist). Freed has excellent professors who teach students difficult material in an easy to understand manner, and I believe Freed is a great place to obtain a quality education and have the college experience.

Jeana

I believe it's the best place to send your kids to get an education in a safe Christian environment.

Summer

Freed Hardeman university is an amazing place to go. The teachers really care about you, and you can go to them about anything. Their academics are really next level too. The campus is beautiful with the bell tower in the middle of campus. I love it!

I visited when trying to make my decision on where to further my education and although I decided to attend elsewhere, I did enjoy some aspects of Freed. Such as the small town feel and the instant connections you can make with people there. I enjoyed my visit, but just couldn't see myself being there for the next 4 years.

haley

Freed Hardeman is a wonderful environment where students recieve a fantastic education in a Christian society.

I would tell myself just to enjoy growing up more. I was so ready to begin the next step in my life that I think I may have missed some of the "high school experience". College is great, but it goes by way to fast. I would tell myself to just stop and smell the roses every once in a while.

The best thing about Freed Hardeman is the Christian environment in which I can freely express my beliefs without being judged by others.

Don't be afraid to ask for help and do your best in everything. Make sure to make new friends and get involved in activities these are going to be great years. You will have ups and downs but always keep the Lord close to you and you will do great.

The cost, I was able to cover the 1st year fine because my dad is retired Air Force and he helpped me with the GI bill but since then I have had a problem getting loans to cover and my parents are not wealthy so they strugle but have done thier best to help me.

Someone who just wants to go to college to party all the time.

Freed-Hardeman University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.