Freed-Hardeman University Top Questions

The Bible department is top notch. If you love the Lord, you will flourish at FHU.

Gary

I brag about how much I love going to school at Freed-Hardeman. It is very expensive to attend, but I think that it is overall worth it. At least, I think that now, before I have to pay back my student loans!

How much fun I have and the amazing people I get to meet and work with on a daily basis!!

Jim

I tell them about the good Bible teachers, not the ones who tell you nothing that you don't already know. They actually show the Bible as it is meant to read and bring new life to the scripture.

Dan

Great sense of community/ pride.

Chad

FHU is a wonderful place that makes students feel like they are truely a part of something bigger than themselves. There is a strong spiritual emphasis that permiates every aspect of campus life. Students also have extensive changes to make friends and to find their niche.

Meghann

Freed-Hardeman is a very close-knit, friendly environment with faculty and staff that truly seemed concerned for you as an individual. Spirituality plays a key role in the students lives as they strive to form a closer relationship with each other through God.