Freed-Hardeman University

« See more reviews of Freed-Hardeman University

I would say talk about it...make sure it is what you want and are really looking for. Don't just go somewhere where all of your friends go. You most likely will not like it. If you go somewhere different, it will give you something to talk about when you come home and see your friends, plus you will have many more good friends.

I would tell myself just to enjoy growing up more. I was so ready to begin the next step in my life that I think I may have missed some of the "high school experience". College is great, but it goes by way to fast. I would tell myself to just stop and smell the roses every once in a while.

Find a college that you feel comfertable and you want to be happy. Do not go were your friends want to go, go where you want to go. You will be even happier and more willing to learn and do you best while your there also you will be more willing to support your school.

When you are in college, make sure youo prioritize well. Once you procrasinate, things get piled up and then you lose sleep and concentration. Make sure you take naps during the day if possible. Work hard and do your best at every task given. Lastly, have fun ! :)

Get out there and try new things... Take classes you might not think would be you... hang out with all kinds of people... learn by living and live to learn. Do go to a state school just because it is cheaper. Find a home that fits your beliefs and goals!!

Visit the school without a special event going on. Ask yourself how much will it cost for four-years. (The amount not covered in scholarship and figure up the payments for when you graduate) As yourself if you're willing to pay this much to attend there.

Don't be afraid to ask for help and do your best in everything. Make sure to make new friends and get involved in activities these are going to be great years. You will have ups and downs but always keep the Lord close to you and you will do great.

Be money smart, open your horizons, don't have sex with just anyone, love your family and always respect what they want for you, always remember who you are, travel as much as possible and meet people you normally wouldn't hang with!!

Make sure that when you choose your college, you stay on campus for a few days and see what activity is like during school days AND on weekend. This place needs to be somewhere that the student enjoys 24/7 7 days a week!

Make sure that you pick the school your heart is telling you too. If you aren't happy there it will affect your whole outlook on life. There is no reason to pay all that money for school and not enjoy where you are.