Freed-Hardeman University

« See more reviews of Freed-Hardeman University

To study hard and stay positive about everything, make room for friendships, and join as many groups as u can. Be consentrated and focused and listen to advice from older people who know what there talking about.

do reserch on the school you are looking at and be sure to visit not during a busy time on the campus, but when normal happening are going on, so you vest see what the campus and college life is really like.

Study, study, study. The teachers in highschool do not prepare you for college at all. You MUST know how to study. and get as much sleep as possible, you won't be getting much at all for the next 4 years.

i would tell them to choose a place where they feel they belong. Choose a place that shares the same values you and your family share. Choose a place that is right for you.

When choosing a college, always interview current students and past students. They will be the ones that will tell you the truth on how the school really is.

I love the small school atmosphere, where everyone knows each other and talks to them as they pass during the day. These friends will last my entire life.

Be prepared! Do your homework about all the schools you or your child are interested in. Be sure of campus security, that's especially important.

If you want to go to a private university go to a community college and do the basics first. It will save money and be much easier.

Start early when searching colleges, study them. Take your time, it's a big decision. And when you get there, get involved!

I would have apply for more colleges saved money to have for college .Took my grades serious and really did my best.