Friends University Top Questions

Drew

Friends University is the first university to offer my major- Zoo Science. Currently, Friends University is still one of only a handful of universities in the nation that offer this Zoo Science major. Having this specialized major allows me a step up over the increasingly competative job market, and every bit helps.

When I brag about my school I tell my friends about the beautiful campus, the small class sizes, the relationship I have with my professors, the artistic community, and the freedom.

Matthew

It is a very nice, smaller campus, with smaller class sizes.

Erin

Friends University has some amazing vocal talent and a really wonderful music program. And the campus is beautiful!

Angela

I brag most about our amazing Fine arts program here. It is one of the best in the country and truly outstanding. Fine art students make up over half of the student body. Everyone on campus knows about our highly accredited fine arts program.

Brandon

Our Zoo Science Program. I absolutely love it. Our professors at the school for our biology courses are wonderful and extremely helpful in setting there subject in with the bigger picture in biology. And, our zoology courses are taught by curators at the zoo. Also, the zoo curators, Director and assistant Director come to the school once every other month for a luncheon with any zoo science students who wish to attend, to discuss the state of the zoo, the upcoming projects for the zoo, and job opportunities there, and to get our feedback on the courses we are taking.