Friends University

« See more reviews of Friends University

The best thing about Friends University is the overall atmosphere. People are very friendly and always willing to help you out. The campus is gorgeous and all of the facilities are well kept and updated. The faculty and staff are always helpful with whatever you might need. The university also provides many opportunities to have fun outside of class at athletic events or social events. Overall Friends is just a great place to be, it is like a second home.

Friends University, a private Christian university, offers a vast array of classes one would not expect from this Quaker school. With amazing professors who truely enjoy their career and administrators that empathize with students, Friends University has instated an 'Open Door' policy that allows student to speak with professors any time during office hours. Not only do the professors love what they do, they love helping students.

What I consider to be the best thing about my school is the wide variety of programs. Specifically what drew me to the university was the zoo science program which in taught in conjunction with a local aza accredited zoo. I am very excited to have found this program since I would love to work in a zoo setting and it is one of the few degree programs for zoo science that is offered in the US.

The best thing about Friends University is the down to earth and careing teachers. The teachers are very approachable people who care about their students success.

The fact that students have the opportunity to try out new things through clubs and orginazations and gain a better understanding of the world.

my professors' passion

The People