Front Range Community College

« See more reviews of Front Range Community College

Linked with the other community colleges in Colorado online, with some very capable professors and a broad spectrum of classes, pitched toward transferring to a four-year institution but boasting an encouraging percentage of associate graduates, this is one of the best community colleges I have encountered, and the online option opens so many opportunities and impressively qualified professors that it should never be dismissed by any Front Range students as a way to pursue an education there.

Front Range Community College is a diverse college that gives the students a lot of opportunities to find what their career path should be.

Front Range is an academically challenging school that has a wide range of classes to interest everyone.

Front Range is a good community college that allows for amazing education and a very good price.

Humongous multi-leveled chance to morph into who we are in our dreams and waking thoughts.

Front Range Community College is one large melting pot of craziness and busyness.

Front Range Community College is a welcoming, easily adaptable environment.

The classes are small so you get great teacher/student interaction.

A well-rounded and diverse community-college.

All of my education is done online.