Front Range Community College Top Questions

Kaeley

"I graduated with 8 other kids. My senior class was 9 students. My highschool building was also connected with the Elementary/Jr High building. When I graduated in 2012, there were 87 students in my school, K-12th grade." The look on people's faces when they here those numbers is worth it. I then brag about how incredible it was to have such a close relationship with my classmates and my teachers. Everyone knew everybody, and most generally, everyone got along very well. I am very proud to brag that I graduated from such a small rural school!

Giselle

I brag about my friends about school that it is so hard to study and foucus also not get distracted while I am at home. another thing is not understanding the material, when you have a tutor that I needs most almost everyday. Sometimes my family members or even friends help me in my homework or some will just make an exuses, which kinda feels that they do not want to help me at all. I have to do it on my own and try my best thats all I can do.

Trisha

I just transferred from university of Colorado to Front range in Westminster, so far I think it was the best decision I have made. I say this because not only is it cheaper, but there financial aid department is great unlike University of Colorado?s. I also like that the classes are smaller so you get more one on one with your professor which leads into better grades. I really think I?m going to succeed at Front range.

The main thing I like about my school is the class size. Because I am at community college instead of a university the class sizes are smaller and it makes it easier to understand what is going on. It also makes it easy to ask the teacher questions and get more focus put on you.

Nathan

What I usually tell my friends the most when talking about my school would have to be the shop. It is very large and has alot of tools and lifts for cars. There are six lifts and two alinment racks. There is piped air for power tools as well. I also like ther instructors who are very knowledgeable and the class size is about 20 so you get to really know your instructors. The campus has a library, computerlab, recreation and a cafeteria.

Racarra

That the class sizes are small, therefore, it is easier to learn because there is more one-on-one time with the teachers.

Bhabana

I brag most about how professor are really nice and that is easy to work with them.

the programs are set up so you can easily get your new degree in a two year time frame