Front Range Community College Top Questions

Sophia

Students who want to save money but still earn credits in order to transfer to a 4 year school, or for returning students who want supplemental education.

Students and young adults who are interested in furthering their education in a variety of topic areas should consider attending Front Range. Classes and courses are diverse, tailored to specific degree areas, and are featured in Gateway guaranteed credit transfer programs. The school is regionally accredited, so transfer to a 4-year university within the state can be guaranteed. Class times are flexible, including online degree programs. Students of any age, background, regardless of prior education can benefit from attending Front Range.

JENNIFER

I think that Front Range caters to everybody, from the person starting over at 40, to the high school student.

Kitzia

Front Range has a similar setting to a high school so anyone who likes a smaller campus and small classes should go there. If you are worried about getting lost in the crowd, this school would also be a good fit because the staff really tries to help you find your way around and make you feel comfortable. Front Range offers classes at different times through out the day and online classes so it is perfect for people with kids or who need school to work with their schedule.

Felicia

Anyone! There is such a wide variety of people there that you can meet almost any type of person! There are so many different age groups and different personalities that I am positive you'll find atleast one to befriend!

I think that anyone who is looking for a degree in the automotive field would certainly attend this school. If you are just graduating from high school it is small enough to find your way around campus and there are enough staff members to help you out. Also anyone older who attends will fit in because if is a good balance of younger students as well as older students. They offer night and weekend classes as well as regular weekday classes so even if you work full time you can still attend.

The kinds of people that should attend my school are hard working , struggling to make ends meet, with a desire to improve themselves and make their mark on life and the job market.

Any kind of person should attend this college. It works well with those who work or jsut can't afford a traditional university