Hyden, KY
Frontier Nursing University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Frontier Nursing University

Great school, very difficult course studies and the teachers don’t cut you any slack for personal life issues. Great organization of courses and program. I just wish they would be more flexible with life events. You can study online, which is great, but a yearly campus visit is required, which is a bit of a hassle and you are responsible for related costs.

I am so glad that I ended up at Frontier. The school has such a history, such an amazing culture, and such an amazing story. While we do our classes online, having our orientation on campus with others starting at the same time, as well as having our groups at orientation divided geographically, helped me feel extremely close to the people in our area and in my class, despite the fact that we don't have physical classes together. I always know I can reach out to any of them and they will be happy to talk to me or study with me. Our instructors are ALWAYS willing to help when we need it. We use all manner of technology, apps, google hangouts, google meet, an online system, and video lectures to manage our learning. It is one of the most extensively connected schools I have ever seen. And we are well supported, by faculty members, by support staff like our advisors, and by the clinical placement staff. I am more convinced than ever that I am where I am supposed to be.

LINDSIE

The earlier courses are rough, there's little to no consistency amongst instructors. The grading is absurd for the most part but once you get into the core classes things look up big time! The instructors genuinely care and are looking out for the students. They're willing to work with you and provide a lot more consistency in grading and expectations!

• $0

Frontier Nursing University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.