Frostburg State University Top Questions

Alcohol abuse, high STD rates, rape, assault, harassment, drug abuse, abusive and agressive police, racism, depression, horrific weather, theft, bullying, sexism, perverse gay men harassing and following you, shaming of people with conservative views, shaming of religion and religious freedoms. Angry drunk people, obsession with marijuanna and binge drinking, terrible classes and professors, disgusting campus, disgusting and inedible food. Terrible cafeteria hours, disgusting and decaying housing, the heat is cranked all year, including in the warmer months!

Tracie

My school is best known for being in the mountains.

kiera

Unfortunately in this time my school is best known for misfortune, partying and what seems like an increasing crime rate. It has great potential and a lot to offer but it hides in the shadows of the negativity these generations have created.

Sharon

great staff

My school was best know for their test scores on state tests. My school also go the least amout of funding out of my county.

Frostburg State University is a four-year university, campus in Frostburg, Maryland, in western Maryland, and is part of the University System of Maryland. FSU is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.

It's surroundings. It is located in the mountains, near many ski resorts and outdoor activities. It is probabily most known for how much snow we get, and how often we get it.

Candice

Partyn

The school is well known for its teaching certification. It is also known for its drinking issues....HOWEVER, the issues are misinterpretted and mis-represented. The school has increasingly grown over these mis-interpretations and has fought alcohol and other drug abuse.

Chasmine

Drinking

Drinking, partying, and getting away from your parents. But still being cheap. The CS Department is also pretty good.

Rochelle

Frostburg State University is best known for The School of Business. The business department is exceptionally well and accredited. The school of business helps students to be well prepared for the work world and real life.

Frostburg State University is best known for its 'party school' reputation, drinking, low GPA requirement and low admission standards. Also for being in the middle of 'nowhere'.

liberal arts or education

Nate

Parties