Frostburg State University

« See more reviews of Frostburg State University

If you like the out doors, parties or just looking to waste your parents money on fun, they go here. For those of you who want power for your career, realize that it IS obtainable if you're willing to stand hard for it, if you're easily subject to peer pressure then good luck. but the campus and the surrounding town, deprived of anything that can be called 'good'

the unique thing about frostburg is that everyone is so nice. i've never met these type of people anywhere that are always looking out for you, not just my sorority sisters, but advisors, peer mentors, financial aid, other friends from other greek organizations.

Will our team, the Dragonflys, beat out all the other teams competing in Frostburg's own Biggest Loser on Campus? Only time will tell if we can step up our game and take the prize as Frostburg's own Biggest Losers on Campus. Video Blog #1

It's full of really good people so it's easy to make friends. There's ton of clubs you can join and activities to do if you get bored. Good surrounding environment. Just the right amount of people.

It was the closest to my home town. All of the other schools i considered were more than two hours aways from home.

the weather and scenery are amazing. classes are small and the facilities are nice.

Frostburg is a public university. I considered all other private institutions.

We have snow days all the time :)