Frostburg State University

« See more reviews of Frostburg State University

I think the greatest thing about my school is the atmosphere. Frostburg is a very calm quiet school and the instructors and educators really try their hardest to get the students interested in education. Frostburg offers many free tutoring sessions and online classes to make it easier and more enjoyable to complete schoolwork. Also the campus sponsors fun activities like concerts and seminars to really engage others in outside activities as well. Overall the school and the educators make going to class a fun experience which i think is important to help students like myself suceed.

The best thing about my school is the small classroom environment. The small classroom environment at Frostburg State University is very helpful because since there are only usually around 30 people per class, a student is able to learn a lot easier rather than being in a class of 60 students. There is more of a relationship between teacher and student which allows students to be able to go to the teacher directly for help and get an adequate understanding of what is being taught.

I really enjoy the fact that the school is in the mountains somewhat isolated from the busy city life. For me this is the best thing because it allows you to develop an appreciation for the often unnoticed moments in your life. You're free to discover who you are as an individual and there's no pressure to fit in with the "in" crowd. You can be yourself, even if that's a quite, shy person, and still make wonderful friends.

The best thing about Frostburg State University is the Science and Engineering program. There are many teachers you will have throughout your journey of becoming a Science or Engineering Major. Most, if not all, of these teachers are very good at what they do and as long as you give gthe effort, you will excel in their classes. They prepare you very well for the real world.

How many college students can say that they spent their Sunday afternoon at the circus? well frostburg students can! The money raised by the circus went to the Shriners (who helped disabled kids). Although the elephant was sick and wasn' there to do rides, the circus was still a great time had by all.

The best thing about the size is its location. The school is in a place where it is the main focus of the surrounding community. Frostburg State University and its students are very important to western Maryland. The people, both on and off campus, welcome you with open arms.

Have the access to varios resourse, such as tutors, professors, and many others to help on your carrer and studies. Also the campus is filled with many organizations, groups, clubs, and activities to get yourself involved which helps us, the students to belong to the university.

The thing about my school I find the best is the campus itself. It is just the right size; I don't get tired walking to class, but it is large enough to fit many buildings in. It is also absolutely goregous, and the university is always doing lanscaping to improve it.

I like that fact that it is a small school and everybody knows everybody. The people in the town that do not go to this school are very nice to the college kids and we feel very welcome. The classes are small so we get more one on one education from the professors.

The best thing about Frostburg is the different programs they offer. Frostburg has on its faculty some of the most qualified, eduacted, field based professors teaching you what most colleges cannot. Their human resources are very valuable and rare.