Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Norael

I love Full Sail University's Film Program, especially the all instructors who teach in the three awesome Lighting Classes in CandyLand.

Helping out with all of the productions and events that happen constantly on campus.

Everyone is very unique and has their own specialties. In the Film program, students range from Directors to Set PA's. I will admit that some are not as serious about what we learn and do here, but of the most part, the smartest and brightest definitely succeed.

Joseph

The two things that i find unique is that you can get a bachelors degree in under 3 years. The other thing was that when your working the teachers give it to you straight there not gonna sugar coat your work. Which I think helps the student grow and learn better.

Honestly its pretty simple take your time and dont panic . Your gonna be fine just do your best and take it from there.

Just a person who really loves any type of art and can see themselves working in that field. The one thing about this school is you have to love what you do to succeed if you dont like it or your not sure you might want to take some time to figure it out before you come here.

Alexandria

I would give the advice to myself that there are so many colleges out there to choose from but first I need to find what my passion is and what I am truly interested in. After I figure that out look for colleges that offer what I am interested in. Then finally, apply for those colleges and apply for scholarships to help pay for it as well as having financial aid. Keep steady with time management of studies and weigh social life and family. Do work ahead of time if possible, to the best of your ability.

That it was available online for Media Communications.

Amelia

Not able to describe it. You must visit and see it for you own eyes. Beyond advanced in technology! If you want to major in any type of enterntainment, graphic designs, or gaming then this the school for you.

Extraordinary individuals who are talented and passionate about the industry.

The best advice I could give would be that grades are extremely important. I know you may wonder why the heck do I need to know math or science if I know I would be using it but try your absolute best to get the best grade possible. It helps with college entry and with getting scholarships. Also, when chosing your college make sure you visit them and ask them any questions you have. You want to go to a college where you matter and are inspired to do well. It is also important to decide if you want to go out of state or in state because there are pros and cons to both and it mostly depends on your ability to stay organized, strong and be independent if you do decide to be away from family and friends. Do not take college so seriously, it is also important to have fun and create lasting memories while you are there. My best memories are hanging out and getting know my classmates. I have created long lasting relationships with them that are very much appreciated.

Shannon

Shannon, the high school senior, This is future Shannon. I am telling you now, pay attention and do your best. Assert yourself in all of your classes and make good use of your time and resources. It is so important to go to college and high school is your last chance for free education. Make the most of it. The real world is a tough place and without an education, good jobs are hard to find. Focus on what you love to do, what interests you the most and make your career decision based on that. It is always better to work smarter, not harder. It is also important to save your money. College is not cheap and without scholarships, you will be paying back student loans for a while. Work hard during high school and save every penny you earn. You don't need the nicest car, that comes later. Having some money starting out is better than having no money. Even if it only pays for books for one semester, that's money you won't have to finance. One last thing... you can do it, no matter what it is. Have confidence in yourself. Future Shannon

Actually, I was very well-informed about starting classes at Full Sail University. The student liason made sure that I knew everything before my start date. If I had questions, a simple email would take care of it. The staff at Full Sail keeps in contact with you throughout your courses and makes sure your grades are not slipping. They are very encouraging and concerned.

The instructors have certain times for answering email, texts, chats, or phone calls. If you are stuck on a project, sometimes that is not convenient. You have to remember, there are students in your class that may be having the same issues as you. Reach out to them. Sometimes the problem is solved just by networking with your classmates.

Eric

The advice I would give myself is give every class my 110% my senior year. Even tho I took classes that didn't matter I still should of given it my 110%. This creates a healthy habit with classes that would of been very beneficial in college. Also, I would tell myself to network with people around me more.

If you are someone that isn't 100% sure about your major then you shouldn't attend here. It's an accelerated program so you have to know what you want to know and be confident about it.

The thing I get frustrated with the most is trying to get into contact with my student advisor. They are slow to respond to emails.

Lindsey

Though online, the platform allows the students to still get to know each other. If I had to sum up to just three words that describe my classmates, they would be creative, determined, REAL. They are not just words on a page, we interact and Full Sail's platform allows the online classroom to come alive!

Keep going! Allow yourself time to grow, and don't expect to get things right the first time or perfect the tenth time. Do love yourself and know your worth. You are as big as your dreams; you are the only one who doesn't see it yet. Be quick to love and to forgive, but keep in mind what people are capable of. Love God and don't forget there is a plan. There is so much to see and experience, so do not be so quick to fall in love: the love of your life will be unexpected.

Dalton

Interested in the game industry. Enjoy classes that involve technical work. A lot of them are more conservative. They keep to themselves unless someone else initiates the conversation.

I would tell myself to do better in school to get a chance at more scholarships. I would also tell myself to check out multiple schools in order to find the best pricing because Full Sail is expensive. I would tell myself to look for a college that has a tuition cost of no more than about $10,000 an academic school year, or go for general classes at a 2 year college. The cheaper I could make my education would be nice because I am in a tight position with money right now.

The classes teach a lot of useful information for use in the gaming industry. I am currently taking a programming class, and am enjoying creating simple games. I understand the basics. The class that teaches game design was also very fun. I created a board game that I am working on perfecting in order to sell it. I am hoping to make decent money selling it.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.