Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Tyrone

I love going to Full Sail University, the people are respectful and everybody always helping one another. Going to Full Sail open eyes a lot and I'm keep trying to thrive for my goals.

So far my best class was Digital Literacy, loved it, it was just amazing. Class participation is like breathing at Full Sail and that's even for anyone worst class. Competitive I wouldn't say everybody just try to be new and original it's really a team effort at Full Sail. Music Production is my major and I don't spend time with professors out of class because I'm a online student.

Greg

The school has an extremely well developed distance-learning program for multiple degrees. There is a diverse staff, student body, and an abundance of resources available to everyone. Teachers communicate openly with students on an equal and professional level as people.

Whether you are chasing after a dream or fighting to stay alive, never regret the choices you’ve made, especially if it’s a mistake. Things aren’t going to go the way you want. The days ahead of you will be wordlessly difficult and try to gnaw away at you in your sleep. Let not yourself be dominated by feelings of anxiety. The trials you face will aid in your growth.Remember to remember, to reminisce of fascinations that inspire. Hunt down your curiosities with hunger. Explore truths as well as lies. Living and loving are essential crafts to a fuller life, so relish in the moments. Should you forget everything else, at remember this above all else:Be brave.

Attendees would do best to steal themselves. This is a school with courses geared towards the ambitious. The more you put into your work, the more you gain from your experiences. It’s all about the love of your chosen craft here.

Daryl

The one thing that I enjoy about Full Sail is their focus on the creative aspect of the entertainment industry. The school does an excellent job in cultivating imagination and diverse ways of using visual presentation. The school is also very neutral politically and doesn't attempt to force-feed opinions.

Growing up in a tough city like Detroit, Michigan, the first thing I would tell my high school self would be that there's a huge world outside the confines of the hood. I would encourage him that whatever he believed he could achieve, despite the defeating culture of the streets, was possible. I'd pull my teenage self over and let him know that the imagination he often held back from his peers because they might not think it' was cool, was special needed to be freed. I would let him know that the pull of the streets may lead to fast money, but also an empty future. I would tell him to focus, become an asset, a role model. I would encourage him to reconsider hanging with "so-called" friends that held him back, and seek out likeminded people who encouraged his growth, and success. Finally I would tell him to learn as much as he could, to absorb knowledge and set goals for success. I would assure him that if he sought these things, it wouldn't mater where he was from, only where he was going.

Felicia

It has encouraged me and many of the students to carry out on our passions instead of wasting it on a degree that will not matter to us in twenty years.

I need to find a better community of people to word with. Make friends in my future fields and to not be so scare about money. To keep trying to apply to scholarships and to work harder at finding resoruces for them. The thought of money is scary, yes, but I am going to work hard and perhaps money will not be the problem anymore.

There is a not a lot wrong with the school. Only thing would be sometimes the professors are hard to contact, but the student advisors are there to help instead.

Frederick

Full Sail University, is know for being an entertainment and media school, some of the classes are video game develop, mobile develop, marketing, as well as other programs.

Think big but start small, and start putting in systems/habbits that will allow you to develop more as a person.

Nothing Really I did my research before selecting the school for it the marketing program, although I did not select it solo for that but because I could develop my business skill's more by meeting up with people with interact with the school.

christian

I would Start by telling myself to sign up for as many grants and scholarship as possible! If i wouldnt have blown that part of highschool graduation off because of my undecided mind i would definetly be a happier student! I would explain to myself that i need to do the fafsa sooner and to be prepared for the school and thati also need to be prepared for the family issues that i am facing currently. I would in short prepare myself for this moment here.

I wish i had known more about financial aid and tuitions. Here i am trying to scrape money out of the couch cushions at the last second!

If someone is planning to pursue a career in agriculture or vocational training then they should definetly turn around when thier path leads them here.

Kassi

I would actually go back and talk to my freshman self. I would tell my freshman self to get more involved, reach out more and study harder. Work on your education now so you can apply for scholarphips and get schooling paid for. Don't be so afraid to join in activities in school, you are not too cool for school. Get involved in the theater department behind the screen. Follow your passions and don't worry about everything else. Now that I have talked to my freshman self I woul tell my senior self to apply for more scholarships to pay for school look out side of the box. Try to not work so much and enjoy being a senior. It gose by way too fast. Absorb all the opprotunities that comes your way. Study, study and study. You will need to get good grades to get good scholarships and you WILL need the schoalrships. You don't want to have to work full time and go to school full time.

I felt very prepared when I came to this school. I had done a lot of research into this school before I decided to attend. I was looking into several different schools, before I decided on this one.

I would say the worst thing is there are one or two professors that really seam to not care about the students. I wish it was also cheaper but I think you find that with any school.

Micah

Full Sail's connections in the entertainment industry and their programs for post-grad success are what ultimately attracted me to the school. the fact that it's 3,000 miles away from home also helped, but not because I hate or even dislike my hometown, my family or my general life where I am. I simply have a strong desire to have a campus experience when I go to college, and I don't want any distractions from my school work by being close to home.

It might have been simpler to get a business degree from my dad's alma mater out of high school. But my relationship with him is better for not doing so, and I wouldn't be wholeheartedly pursuing what I love to do. When I was 12 years old I decided to be a musician. Granted, back then I wanted to be a rockstar, but holding on to that dream in the deepest recesses of my heart all these years caused me to discover that not only are there viable careers in the music industry, but there's such a thing as a bachelor of science in studio recording. In high school, the only thing I was ever told was "that's impossible." By now I don't have a lot of advice for myself six years ago as I wouldn't change what's happened for anything. It may be that all I have to say is this: Good job kid. Thanks for ignoring the naysayers. If providing people the opportunity to change themselves for the better on a mass scale is what you want, go for it. Dad was right about your hair, though. It's just bad.

Full Sail is a private for-profit organization, so financially going there is quite a bummer.

Shatina

need more scholarships because I need more funding help besides loans and out of pocket

Fun, hard working, ready for life person that want to go places and do things with what they learn.

Jaya

My School is best known for the oppurtunity it offers. This college is not with general majors like medicine or engineering. It is an art school with specific proffesions related to the entertainment industry. Hence it is a very dream like school.

If I could go back in time as a high school senior, there is not one thing I would change or advice myself to do differently. High school days are the last days of your childhood. Hence they are better off the way they were spent. As long as I did not involve myself into something bad I was fine. Those days of innocence, extremeness, craziness and much more are not to come back anytime soon. Hence, I would calmly like to keep them as a beautiful memory to cherish later and not change a single second!

I have not yet came accross any such event or a thing that frustrated me. Though, nothing in life is perfect so one will always find good and bad everywhere they go.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.