Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Reba

Full Sail is a brand new experience, something to check out for yourself.

Full Sail is a brand new experience, something to check out for yourself.

The advice I would give to my high school senior self would be to not slack off and to go with my first instincts. You know what you want to do in life and where you want to go, where you will ultimately end up so just grow up and make the decisions now! You don't need to sit back and 'take it easy' or 'feel out the world' for three years. Daylight is burning, we're only getting older.

Everyone during the admissions process is so helpful and understanding.

ISABELLA

Our classmates range over so many potential degrees, that you can meet creative and dedicated people as yourself. Everyone there doesn't hold back on being themseleves, because it's a home. All the students are engaged in helping one another achieve their goal, but it's a fifty- fifty thing. You scratch their back, they will scratch yours. Not only that, some students have become advisors, helping the new comers understand, interact, and relax in to the new world they are joining. We work as a team and we succeed as a team, that is the Full Sail way.

I never realized how much high school molded me in to the person I am today. Everyday I would pout, saying "This is waste of life, I want to start living my dreams already"! It wasn't until my acceptance letter to Full Sail that I realized my adult life was going to being soon; and man how tough it was starting out to be. The bills, the responsibilty, aplying for loans, finding a suitable roomate, the survival is intense! The one thing I wish I could go back and do over is take my high school years serious. I'd tell myself to quit worrying about the future and focus on today, live my life with excitment and not be impatient. I'd also remind myself to be responsible with the money I earn, it's critical to save that money for tuition; spending it ridiculously will cost you. I'd remind myself also to enjoy every moment, learn, and listen from Mom beacause leaving her behind will be the most devasting feeling you will ever get, beacause now, you're taking care of your own self. Don't be a fool without a planned dream.

Full Sail is an on the job site learning facility. We are give the opportunity to express ourselves, not hold back on our creativty or or compassion. We are give a variety of opportunites to fullfill and achieve. Not only is the administration so interracted with us, but so are the other companies associated with the school, giving us an opportunity in future careers. There are so many beautiful personalites to interact with, and all of us have the advantage of helping one another in any type of preject. It's the perfect school for the perfect artist.

John

I would tell myself to stay motviated and dont ever try to do less than what you can already do. Stay positive throughout the semesters, get as much help as you can, push through the last few days oof school, always go higher than what you can achieve and stay consistent at it, that way you wont fall short and get off track when you go to a university. Remember that the more you complete in high school and the more scholariships you attain for college, the better chance and success you'll have in college and throughout the rest of your life. Listen to advice when given and try to help out as much as you can.

There is nothing worse about Full Sail University in any shape, form or fashion.

A person with dilligence, dedication, understanding and full time commitment should only at. You should always have a schedule where as you can complete your academic venture without over-stressing yourself at the same time. Stay attentive, make friends, get in contact with student advisors and always stay focused.

Andrew

My school is one of the top 5 schools to attend in its related field.

My school is one of the top 5 schools to attend in its related field.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself don’t be afraid of anything, give your all in every single class, and mentality is important. Don’t be afraid to pick the brain of all your instructors, lab assistants, because, their combination of knowledge and skill in whatever the subject matter is, is invaluable. The extra time you spend gaining knowledge can and will be the defining moment of your career or job opportunity when you come face to face with that exact situation. There is a bonus to dedicating your self in this manner. And that is, not only do you gain the respect of your professors but you also create a connection that will be an open door into your career goal as well as a resource of knowledge that will help you to avoid pitfalls that are common among individuals trying to find there way. Mentally is another piece of advice I’d give myself. Your mind has to be serious to the degree that you wont allow anyone, anything, even yourself to get in your way of your goal. You have to know that anything is possible if you believe and work hard.

I would tell them that my school was a 24hr school. I would also tell that some of the alumni have had a chance work with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, both past and present.

Lauren-Olivia

They are talented and artistic.

They are talented and artistic.

I would tell my high school self to calm down and take a breath. I would tell her that it's all a process and it will all come in time. I would tell her the Master's program will be here before she knows it and to enjoy the experience. I would tell her to not let the little things stress her out but just take it in stride.

Zachary

I would get my drivers liscense sooner and a job. My Mom does what she can but I wish I had saved up for school as it has been hard to get financing. Because of where I live access to community is very difficult as I am 20 mins. away and you need to drive as walking is to far. I would have like to have done more school lactivities like sports or clubs. Really listened to my Mom more.

I enrolled in a hybrid program and because I could no afford to go to the college to finish they let me finish full time on line. They offer what I wan to do in life.

The school is very expensive and the accessibliity to the online professors are not the easily accessible.

Christina

Being out of high school for almost five years is a really long time. Christina, you could ask me what we're doing and where we're living and what's our job? But I don't think you would like the progress we made in five years. I thought about it every day since we graduated from high school, we had dreams and goals. What happened to our inspiration and our drive to succeed? We let unnecessary things get in the way of what we truly wanted. It's never too late to turn it all around. I'm going back to college for our bachelors in something I know we dreamed about doing for a long time. Christina, we got our associates in fine arts but it took us almost four years to get. We somehow lost our way. Christina, my advice to you, to us, is to never lose sight of your dreams. Don't lose focus on what's right in front of you. We have what it takes to succeed and go beyond what we ever imagined. Christina, you’re a senior, let's make this count and show everyone to never give up.

In my time communicating with Full Sail, I have had no problems with the school or its faculty

There's nothing frustrating about wanting to learn and achieve your goals.

Laz

Well I have just enrolled and will be starting July 8th. I will be taking online courses for Game Design. Full Sail seemed like the right choice for me. Their success stories are second to none and they are very well known will lots of connections. They also provide you with a brrand new mac book pro and all the aplications you need to pass your classes. It is, however, rolled into tuition but you get to keep everything upon graduation. The school has accelerated programs which allows you to earn your bachelors degree in less than three years.

I wouldn't change much. I would probably tell myself that I should suck it up and go to college because i would be done with it and be working in a career that i would love. Also i would have told me to take the SATs and also to do all this while I was still living at home.

The worst thing i would say that It is all online. I am from new jersey so if i need help with anything i will have to rely on online communtications

Brett

Dear High School Senior Self,Did you ever expect to become Pima Community College’s Student Government President? Graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts with a 3.4 GPA? What about moving to Florida to attend your dream school? Well guess what! All of those questions are just a few major accomplishments you have successfully achieved! Your exceptional work came from the idea to better yourself. Challenge yourself to get out and do something worthwhile! What can hurt? Taking the initiative to commit to challenges and expanding your knowledge towards leadership will be key to your future success. It might be rough but do not give up on your dreams no matter how many professors, family or friends discourage your dreams! Stand up, be strong and say, “Yes” to any opportunity that has been placed in your hands.In May 2013, you will complete nine months of your Music Business Degree at Full Sail University with a 4.0 GPA! You will be moving to Florida to continue your brilliant education. Always advise yourself throughout college and life, to take on challenges of education, leadership and diverse experiences. You will succeed in your dream career!Love, Future Self

I have not run into any issues that would make me consider anything horrible about Full Sail.

The only thing that I can become frustrated over would be the class length. There are times when I would like more time on a subject to dig deep into the education.

Nicholas

I can see my high school self, sitting across from me with a strange confidence as he holds his head high. He is slightly disgusted as I lit a cigarette. I noticed his distaste, a smile slivers across my face. “Yeah, don’t start this habit. She’s not worth it”. He wonders who she is and I change the subject. “In the next seven years of your life a lot is going to happen. Many good things and just as many bad things are ahead of you; but don’t worry, I will get to that.” I recline back as sweat trembles down his brow. “You have hopes & dreams, you act confident but are scared to death, trust me I remember. Just because things don’t go your way, doesn’t mean it is a bad thing. There are plenty of things that are going to happen that are going to upset you, but that’s a part of life; roll with the punches.” He asks me questions, dying to know what he should be warned about. My smile continues as I reply, “The things I’d warn you about, are the lessons you need to learn the most.”

Some one who is not driven towards achieving their goals.

The high paced, to-the-point education system and ease of Online-learning

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.