Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Nicholas

I can see my high school self, sitting across from me with a strange confidence as he holds his head high. He is slightly disgusted as I lit a cigarette. I noticed his distaste, a smile slivers across my face. “Yeah, don’t start this habit. She’s not worth it”. He wonders who she is and I change the subject. “In the next seven years of your life a lot is going to happen. Many good things and just as many bad things are ahead of you; but don’t worry, I will get to that.” I recline back as sweat trembles down his brow. “You have hopes & dreams, you act confident but are scared to death, trust me I remember. Just because things don’t go your way, doesn’t mean it is a bad thing. There are plenty of things that are going to happen that are going to upset you, but that’s a part of life; roll with the punches.” He asks me questions, dying to know what he should be warned about. My smile continues as I reply, “The things I’d warn you about, are the lessons you need to learn the most.”

Some one who is not driven towards achieving their goals.

The high paced, to-the-point education system and ease of Online-learning

Danielle

Knowing what I know now, I would tell myself that it is not a big deal to become a part of the "in" crowd and what they are all doing. There is a reason I am unique and it is quite beautiful. That's the way God made me and I should not have to change to find friends.

Erika

Great advice to my high school self, all the drama that happend in high school? Forget about it, you are entering the real world and none of that matters. Think about the bills you are going to have to pay after you graduate and live on your own, the great thing is once you graduate, you will be working on what you loved most, music entertainment industry! Keep your head up, there will be challenges a long the way. Even if leaving your friends and family behind in a different city, state, or country, they will always stick with you forever, it is best to follow your dream and be happy. you can achieve anything, nothing is holding you back. be prepared for the real world, it maye be cruel, but the world can also treat you well if your do your part and do not get inflicted with the wrong crowd. do your research, go the extra mile and look for more things than you need. dont just rely on univeristy knowledge, read articles, watch documentaries and you will be able to do fine in life.

Perhaps the worst thing about my school would be the price, but then again i wouldn't complain because i understand that they teach us with the latest equipment and the equipment is not exactly cheap, i would say it is worth it. Another dissadvantage would be the timing issue. Sometimes you may have class at 1 in the morning till 5 in the morning, but that bothers some people, one must remember it is a REAL WORLD EDUCATION, thus meaning, after graduation, you may work in a studio that you can only work at certain times.

I believe that only students who really wish to percieve their dream career should attend Full Sail, i can honestly say it is not an easy school. One must work hard to stay on task and always keep in mind the reason you are in such a great university. Respect it and follow your dream, do not get sidetracked because you can achieve greatness. Once after graduated you could work in the film industry, or recording media, or television. These kind of careers are exciting and achievable for anyone, who believes in themselves.

nylayne

With all you energy and love for people, go into the health profession. Do it now before life happens to you. It will better equip you with knowledge that you can share with others through their journey in life. You will make friends that will last a life time. So don’t be satisfied with this milestone in your life. Use it as a catapult to propel you further into who you can become. Use it as a blessing to reach those who will need you. Believe me, when you look to make a difference in other people’s lives, it will make all the difference in yours. Now get out there and GO. I Love You.

laura

I would have to tell myself to start saving money. I use to believe that I was pretty good at saving money until college came. I also would have to remind myself to get ready for the culture shock that I endured moving from a small town from Georgia to Orlando, Florida. The best thing I could tell myself though would be to get through high school because you will love college life.

The teachers at Full Sail are amazing. They are done to earth and they just love to be teaching here, which makes the classes fun. They are all veterans in their field, so they know what they're talking about. They love to just talk to the students and get to konw them.

I love everything about Full Sail besides the Financial Aid department. They are very difficult to deal with and they usually wait till the last minute to get everything in order. It's very frustrating to not know whether or not you will be in class the next month because you do not know if you have loans in place.

Brandon

making your sit in class for up to 12 hours a day

making your sit in class for up to 12 hours a day

save money and go to a community college first and give yourself time to figure out what you really want to do in life

the best thing about full sail university is that it only takes 20 months to get a 4 year degree

Rebecca

Rebecca, You are about to make a huge transition in your life. Now is the time to really buckle down and stay on top of things. You have no room to slack off. You've cross that bridge and entered in to the world of independence. From here on out, you have to go hard and put in more than what is required, especially if you want to be successful. Be prepared for endless nights of studying, the tears of fustration, and say goodbye to the party life. Embrass this oppurtunity with open arms, you actually have the chance to make a differnce in this world, you have the chance to leave a mark to say "I Was Here". I know it seems scary beacuse it's a whole new world. Remember, you can do it! You've made it this far, so why stop now? As long as you keep God first, stay organize, manage you time, and communicate with you professors. You will be successful. Believe in yourself, know what you are made of. Remember, you're a master piece . At this point, leave your pride, fears and worries. You are cappable of doing something great. Get Ready!

The best thing about my school Full Sail University is that, it actually prepares you and gives you that hands on experience for your field of work. They prepare you with the latest equiptment that is known in the music industry, they teach you the basics and give a strong foundation, they give students the confidence helping them achieve their goals day by day. The teachers are excellent, they actually care and want the students to succed! What I love most, is that they make sure it is a safe enviroment for all. Their clubs are by far the best!

What I brag most to my friends about my school, is the professional equipentment we recieve. Not only do I have the same equipment that many know producers use, I also have the prvilage to learn the techniques to perfect my craft as a professional! Not only that, I have the oppurtunity to join the most prestieges clubs such as ,the Recording Acdemy, that allows students of music to be able to have a chance to meet recording artists and producers. From them, we can recieve the best advice on how to be Creme de la Creme in the industry.

victoria

I would advise myself to take time, look at different things, and do the work you need to do to get good grades and get into a college of your choice. Study more and do your homeowrk, thats all you need to do to succeed. Mostly just take your time with things, dont rush make sure you are making the right choices that will benifit you the most in life.

They are always there to help when someone needs it.

Derek

Dear Derek, Congratulations. You were accepted into Full Sail University, your dream school. Make sure as soon as you graduate that you apply for it immediately, instead of taking the few years at the community college. Transitioning into college is rough, believe me. It’s going to cost a lot, so start applying for scholarships EARLY. Get off your butt and start writing some essays, and diving into the deep confines of the internet to find some good ones. You’ll be living on your own, so start saving up and working on independence. Trust me, you will need a decent surplus of money to be able to stand on your own two feet out in the world. You will have food, a car payment, and many books to handle, which will cost quite a bit. Don’t get discouraged and stay strong. You have a goal in life and that is to become the best game developer you can. Just stick to your course and stay on the path, and you will make it. Good luck, -Derek

Daniella

The difference with Full Sail is the time it takes to graduate and recieve a Bachalors and Masters. Most degree programs are 21 months and the Masters program is a year long. We also get to work with the newest programs for our computers and adobe programs.

If I could go back to when I was in high school and give myself some advise some of the advise I would give to myself would be, learn to be more of a leader. Most of the activies and assignments that I have been a part of there is always a team leader to organize everything. The leader need to have great social skills as well as organization skills. Learning to lead a small group in high school can help you later in college when having to work with other degree prgams. Most of your team members will also be older, so learning to take the lead over some of your peers will be great to know. I would also recommend never to procrastinate on assignment or group projects because it just stresses everyone out. Some of these things I wish I could have told myself back in high school to be ready for college.

The one on one interaction that you can recieve with the professors and students is better than any other school. We also get hands on experience with all the equipment that we need to use in our industries.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.