Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Meagan

"Focusing and working hard in high school is far more important than you realize, it's important that you take advantage of this final year and truly apply yourself. It is important to make a game-plan and start preparing for college now and it's equally important to remember what matters most to you. Don't choose a school in order to get a financially rewarding career. Choose a school that will get you a financially, spiritually, and emotionally rewarding career. Follow your passion and do something you love doing, if you do, you'll never truly work another day in your life. Start applying for scholarships as soon as possible, write essays until your fingers hurt, put the work in now to make the road easier to travel by later on. You have all the strength, drive, and talent you need, all of the necessary resources are within you. Take advantage and do something amazing with your life, you're far too smart to be the only person standing in your way. Go be great."

The best thing about my school is that they provide you with the tools and resources necessary to excel and obtain a career in your prospective industry and encourage you to be passionate, creative, and succesful in your chosen area of study. I believe this to be the best thing because it's certainly important to have such an extensive supply of resources and tools to learn not only on campus in class, but outside of school as well. I also feel that this is the best thing because harnessing our passions and creative mindset is important in our industry.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be the cost of tuition. The reason for this should be obvious as many students who are very talented and skilled in their chosen area of study are unable to complete their education and obtain their degree strictly due to the cost of attendance. While I do feel that you truly get what you pay for I feel that the cost of attendance causes many students to miss out on the wonderful opportunity to continue their education, pursue their passions, their dreams, and ultimately miss out on a vital experience.

Justin

This computer programming degree is engineered to specifically teach videogame programming.

Apply for as many scholarships as possible, and work as hard as you possibly can. This school is not for the faint of heart.

All of the awesome game programming techniques I am learning.

Jock

Lisin Jock, this is the most imporant thing you need to know about your up coming years. Dont just jump in to a school because, there closer to home. Or its cheaper to a attend a commuity college then a university. It is cheaper BUT is the education better? The school you always wanted to attend to in those game magizines you always looked at, was not just a ad. Jock there were a sign for you to get more info and attended to. This might sound crazy but this is the school you always wanted to attend to and learn from. Fullsail is the school that you wanted to be. These teachers really care what you think, and how you learn. Your class mates think the same way you do, and willing to help you at and maybe be long time friends in the industry. Remember Jock its not about how much school gonna cost you now! but the high quilaty of the education that will change you and make you the best student/coworker. Meaning you will get the grades you desier and want as well, the salary that you wanted and benifit you and your familly.

FullSail is a school where dreams come true. This school is for students, that love art media. From graphic design to film making. I'm currently attending online for Game Art. I have went to a few other schools, for the same type of degree. By far FullSail haves high standarders for there teachers and for there students. They want you to know inside and out about the field you are about to get in to. There is no other school i want to attend but only FullSail.

Only worst thing i could think about this school is they work you hard. As in if you were to attend on campus you will have 2 class's a month then if you would online. Were you would have only 1 BUT the projects they give you is equal to a full time/part time job.

April

If could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself many things. The most important thing I would tell myself is Scholarships are very important and not to take them for granded. Because free money comes in handy, but you have to work hard for them. Not only that but I would tell myself cherish being young because you will never get that back. And once your off to college you have to think as an adult and make big decisions. I would also tell myself never to give up when the hard times come and there will be many rode blocks to come I just have to be ready for it. These are the things i would tell myself if I could go back to senior year.

I think and believe somone who isnt willing to work hard and put in a 100% percent effort into their career/school shouldnt attend Full Sail University. I say this becaause they would be would be wasting their time and money.

When I brag about Full Sail University to friends and family, its always about their technology. They make sure were able to perform at the highest level and to make sure we have equal opportunity as other people in our field. That what I love most about Full Sail University.

Scott

I would advise myself to take school seriously, and to learn enough about business and marketing to at least kickstart a personal career. I would stress how easy it can be to become distracted by too many new experiences and environments, and that it can sometimes be difficult to stay focused on the goal and the point of being in school in the first place.

There hasn't been anything I've come across that has made me think "I wish I'd known that sooner."

As a student in the online division, I don't have the same kind of direct involvement with teachers and other students that I would have if I were physically on-campus. There have been situations where I have been unclear about what I should be doing, which I think would have been much more easily resolved if I could ask someone or see what someone else is doing. There also seems to be an assumption that all students are coming in with previous Fine Arts experience, which is not true, at least in my case.

Because I take classes online, I have the fortunate opportunity of meeting people from different parts of the country.

I would tell myself not to get married. I was a "love-struck" young girl who married a man in the military. Life as a single college student would have been less complicated and a lot easier.

I wish I would have known how difficult it sometimes can be to get ahold of my professors; however, I keep from stressing by reading over the assignments as soon as they are assigned. That way, I can ask any questions I may have many days prior to the assignments' due dates.

Follow your instincts, and make the most of your work and school experiences.

Follow your instincts, and make the most of your work and school experiences.

Being a larger school; you dont get as personal of an experience as you would with a smaller school. This can be frustrating when dealing with admissions, and financial aid.

It hard to get in touch with administration.

charles

I would tell my self to get in to college sooner.

I would tell my self to get in to college sooner.

It allows me to be flexable with a job and being at home, also it puts me in the feild of work i enjoy being in.

Kimberly

The advice I would give myself if I were allowed to go back in time and talk to a younger me is truly, to go for my dreams. I always dreamt of doing something creative, but self-control and responsibility kept me from exploring my creative talents. My parents taught me that the best way to ensure my success is to go to school and learn history, grammar, and math. The arts were always put in the shadows and considered unimportant. I see now that I could have spent all my primary and secondary school years learning to draw, sing, act and dance, like I always wanted to. The most important things to learn are motivation, confidence, and self-assurance. I wish that as a Senior, I knew I would be able to find a college that would teach me how to harness my skills and talents to work in the artistic fields I have always loved. Luckily, I now see that art is as important as all the other things I learned, and that FullSail University is there to help me learn all I ever wanted to.

The main thing I wish I had known before I came to Full Sail is how to use a Mac. They send you a MacbookPro for you to utilize during schooling, and switching from Windows to Mac is quite a challange. I only wish I knew more about the Mac interface before I had to start my classes.

Tiffany

It is known best for Entertainment Media which covers a wide range from: Film, Game design, Animation to Music Production.

Stop acting like an idoit! Stay away from certain people. Get my head into the books, study hard and do something with your life; don't wait 6 years to start thinking for what you want out of life. High school is easy comapired to adult life and If you mess around and don't take it seriously you will have a really hard time getting into college. You only have one chance to make your high school transcripts and you're making a mess of things. Start now, start planning your future today.

A person who is unable to push themselves to work hard, and take initative. People who think they want to go to school for games, or to make movies just becuase they enjoy playing them or watching them.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.