Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Gail

At Full Sail, I have learned to be a leader and to build leadership teams though not only managing people but building relationships with them. I have also learned to build a business through business law and ethics and have learned about the economics of the world in which my business runs through micro and macroeconomics as well as international studies. I have been encouraged to accept and embrace diversity and to empower others to succeed. Their four year bachelor's of science program is at an intense rate and is actually completed in 2 years and 8 months which builds work ethic and professional accountability. Last but not least, the computer technology and software programs such as Garageband, iMovie and iWeb or building podcasts and knowledge of Quickbooks has really prepared me further for the future. I also feel that my attending college has had a profound effect on my two sons who I have homeschooled through highschool. My oldest son graduated at sixteen and is now in college at Full Sail as well.

Definitely the insider industry knowledge and future technology advancements that Full Sail teaches as well as the acceptance of diversity and global acceptance would be my favorite things about attending FullSail.

Full Sail is a leader in the music and entertainment industry. They have all of the most advanced technology in computers, film, music and gaming industries and employ industry professionals as professors.

Dameesh

My school is probably best known for being involved in movies and video games. Some of the graduates have worked on major movies such as Iron Man 2. Full Sail covers a wide variety of areas including, Music Production, Computer Animation, Game Design and Creative Writing for Entertainment. They also offer many of these degrees online with a great system they developed. Their teaching style is unique and I really like their approach.

Out of my college experience, I have gain the ability to further understand the areas that interest me and what it takes to succeed in the future. It has taken me a while to find what I wanted to do in life and I am happy that I found a place that was able to offer me an education in what I felt was best for me to study. Although difficult, I am determined to finish and I hope to absorb all that I gain regardless of any failures I meet. I like learning and I wish that money was not a factor as I am not as well off as others. With that said I still wish to do the best I can and contribute to the field that I love. I am the kind of person that would like to teach myself what interests me but there are some things that going to school can provide better for you such as resources and goals to focus on. Further more college provides you with different perspectives that can help you understand things you never knew. So I would say in many cases, college is invaluable.

The best thing about my school is that it offers a variety of areas to study involving the entertainment field. Many other schools lack what Full Sail offers when it comes to current industry standards by way of accessability, understanding and application. I find all the subjects very motivating and challenging. At the same time, it gives you a feeling of what you would be faced with when actually working in the field of your choice.

Abigail

Full Sail University is a 24-7 school, which means you have class in 4 hour blocks beginning at 1a (1a-5a, 5a-9a, 9a-1p, 1p-5p, 5p-9p, 9p-1a). There is no on campus housing, so you live in a nearby apartment. But there are a lot of clubs to join to do more than the film work or whatever you are in, that they give you.

Film, music recording, game degrees.

I wanted to attend a school that not only threw me into my work, but also teached me the fundamentals of filmming - the technical side not the theory of it. So Full Sail was the school for me. I learned so much about lighting for film and digital (which is my profession - lighting). Being a part of lighting has made me want to further my career to an electrician's degree so I can work with lights and cable while knowing what I am doing with the electricity. The people there were great, granted some teachers were there only for a pay check. But, the ones I interacted with really loved working with the students. I was part of a club that furthered our education and had us producing our own films outside fo class so we could build our resume. Everything on campus was great to the guest speakers to the extra work to be done on campus.

Homar

My school is known for its fast paced "real world" type education, and top of the line campus which offer students the nesessary tools to fully develope as a professional.

Most colleges in my country of Puerto Rico don't offer the student a true college experience. Being that they're about to loose accreditation due to bad management, or simply not having the resourses to keep certain degrees up to date. After spending 3 years at some college in Puerto Rico, I transfered to Full Sail University and it was a whole new world for me. What I noticed was that everyone there wanted to become a something, not just for the fun of going there. Suddenly I felt like I was in the right place, no more slacking, no more students uninterested in class making it imposible to pay attention. I think for me it has been very valuable to attend this college because I know and feel it will give me the knowledge nesessary to be successfull in the real word. With their knowledge and my pasion I know I'll make it far.

I would say that anyone who goes to this school has to have passion for his/her field of study and the determination to be one of the best and grow everyday.

Kevin

Full Sail is a very hands on multi-media school really prepares you for a career in the entertainment industry. Besides its rigourous class schedule, Full Sail students are graded on professionalism at all times. You earn Global Professionalism Standard Points thru community outreach projects or you can loose GPS ponts for handing in a project late etc. Deadlines are very important in the entertainment industry and that is the purpose behind the GPS grading scale. Full Sail also furnishes every student with a 15'' Mac pwr. book. Loaded with all the top notch apps. needed to be successful.

I would not trade my decision to attend Full Sail for anything in the world. I am challenged to better myself on a daily basis. When a student can actually see the progress day in and day out, its a motivational tool that perpetuates you through to graduation. Again, the Global Professional Standard has trained me to be aware that I am representing myself , Full Sail and my actions should always reflect as such. Lastly, I am a Show Froduction Major pursuing a BS degree. When it is all said and done, I will be versed in recording arts as well as Show production.

Any person who is passionate about pursuing a career in media arts, web design, stage production, film production, game development, recording arts, and music business. Those who make it through are a part of a faternity of people who are working in the entertainment industry. Full Sail graduates are highly respected in the entrtainment industry. If you can see the forest for the trees I would recommend Full Sail.

What I have gotten out of my college experience thus far is the understanding of the basic job of a Paralegal. I have always been interested in learning about the legal process and helping others understand their rights. The first time I attended college almost thirty years ago I was encouraged by a parnt to go into a field that I was not really interested in therefore I did not think to apply myself to my studies. Now I am older and more settled in what I want to do with the rest of my life and it is the legal field. If chosen I will continue to apply myself to the best of my ability to continue to maintain as close to a 4.0 average as humanly possible.

Erin

I have broadened my horizons so much since attending Full Sail University. Full Sail encouranges students to think out of the box and be as creative as you want. I have learned how to handle myself in real world situations in the entertainment industry. The school has opened my eyes to many different areas of entertainment and has motivated me to stay focused. My business skills are improving everyday by learning marketing, finance and management techniques. My experience at Full Sail University has been valuable itself. I have made so many ever-lasting friendships and connections here and would't take it back for a second. My knowledge of the entertainment industry is remarkable and continue educating myself daily. The experience you obtain from Full Sail alone is amazing and if I could I would do it over again.

I wish I knew how to play an instrument before I came to Full Sail University. This school is full of creative and artistic students trying to break into the entertainment business. Many of the students that go to this university play instruments and are in bands that I would love to be apart of. Knowing how to play something would of given me better networking opportunities.

Everything I am learning about in the music industry. We learn about managing artists to promoting concerts which is not your typical college subject. All our activities are hands on and let us experience a real world education. Full Sail University better prepares us for our future careers and I couldn't imagine attending any other school.

Kurt

The school in respect has a pleasing ascetical look and is just so wonderful creative place to learn and create.

What I have taken from school, is certainty of a future and a overall new experiences, in part, molding a new me. A new road of experiences that no doubt will change me, new friends thats on the same path, making my plans concrete and possible.

Now that my friends, know i am back in school. I tell them about this school all the time, i think their sick of me. Though i have to say, Fullsail is a amazing school. The overall look of the school looks professional and ascetically pleasing to the eye, a creative atmosphere. The teachers and advisor know what their doing and the specially the teachers, i mean they are so attentive to what there teaching and how to relate to the students. All the thing taught are all relevant to the industries relating to.

Savanna

Self reliance and responsibility has definitely developed from my experiences in college. As a student you are expected to do your work and study for tests on your own time and effort without constant encouragement from the teacher like you receive in high school. You also learn the valuable life skill of timeliness, especially since some professors will actually lock the door or mark you down if you are not on time. With this skill you learn how to be on time, which sets you up for success at future jobs.

Kevin

When you first enter the college life you realize you're on your own and you get the opportunity to earn value of lifetime, because that is what college is for many and especially me it's the last stop before true adulthood. This is the last chance to learn new things, develop your persona, and open your mind to new ideas on fulltime basis and I believe I took full advantage of this. Various subjects in various fields tested my patience, dedication, and persistence but I enabled myself to be exposed to what different fields of study along with perfecting my own and was shown just how challenging in different ways everyone's path really is. It helped me develop my character, enhance my skills, and prepare me for what I belive will be a very successful career in the hospitality industry. College for me has been the final stop to the rest of my life and I value the experience, exporuse, and knowledge it provided me has been truly irreplacable.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.