Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Full Sail University

Jose

If I could go back in time I will tell myself not to hesitate in making the decision of live in another country to pursue my dream career. I would tell me that instead of letting that fear of an unknown place control me, to use that fear to build courage and fight all the odds to make that dream possible. I would tell myself not to pursue a career in something that I like enough, but not enough to be happy (like I did before). I would also convince myself to be smarter and look for all the financial help to make this happen. And if I have to work a couple of months (or more) before doing this, to do it with the purpose of having enough savings to pay the university, an apartment, and to have enough for living expenses and for future plans. But must importantly, I would make sure to convince me that no matter how hard it would be, no matter the sacrifices, I would convince myself that that decision would be the best of my life.

Those who really want to work in the entertainment industry (and are 100% sure). Is a lot of work, but if it is what you want, you will love it.

Hadley

Most of my classmates are hard working and enjoy what we are learning as much as I do. However, there are a hand full of students that I feel don't try as hard and don't work as hard as most of the students do.

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself at a younger age I would tell myself not to worry so much about the little things. I am constantly worried about things that I can't control and if I could have changed at a younger age I think that college would be some what easier for me. I would also tell myself that there will always be people that try to stop you from living your dream but never give up because if you want it bad enough you can have whatever you put your mind to.

The only thing that I would brag about to others about my school is the amount of equipment that we have and are allowed to use.

Full Sail gives you a real world education.

Full Sail gives you a real world education.

Full Sail University is best known for it's recording arts program.

If I could go back to high school I tell myself to make sure I pick Full Sail as my first choose of schools.

Crystal

Full Sail University is a fast paced school that focuses on professionalism, and brings out the tenacious, competative spirit in any person who whishes to be sucessful in a field that is driven by passion.

As a young woman with a passion for sharing an artistic vision with the world, ask yourself why you are doing this. More importantly, ask yourself what you can do to accomplish this vision. I know that at times, thus far, it has seem that being a woman could prove to be challenging in this type of industry of the arts. The one thing that you must remember is that anything that may seem like an obstical is an oppurtunity to rise above a challenge. You have proven yourself time and time again, but the person who will reach the stars is the one who will never give up. Think about that vision and consider the best way to use what you have grown with in order to reach the masses. You know what you must do, and you know that anything worth creating is going to be hard. If you remember your roots then you'll be able to dust off and walk again. Nothing is impossible, it is only as impossible as you make it out to be. First you must belive in yourself, then stop talking and start doing. When you fall ,you must rise.

Full Sail University is all about preparing the students for a real world professional potential employee of the media industry hence a student who is not professional should not take any of the courses at this school. One who is not ready for the demanding hours of what a full production would bring should also avoid attending Full Sail. In a nut shell, a person who is about doing things on their time and their way and not as a team unit should not attend this school.

Full Sail University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.