Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

Well I have just enrolled and will be starting July 8th. I will be taking online courses for Game Design. Full Sail seemed like the right choice for me. Their success stories are second to none and they are very well known will lots of connections. They also provide you with a brrand new mac book pro and all the aplications you need to pass your classes. It is, however, rolled into tuition but you get to keep everything upon graduation. The school has accelerated programs which allows you to earn your bachelors degree in less than three years.

Full Sail University is a 24-7 school, which means you have class in 4 hour blocks beginning at 1a (1a-5a, 5a-9a, 9a-1p, 1p-5p, 5p-9p, 9p-1a). There is no on campus housing, so you live in a nearby apartment. But there are a lot of clubs to join to do more than the film work or whatever you are in, that they give you.

Not able to describe it. You must visit and see it for you own eyes. Beyond advanced in technology! If you want to major in any type of enterntainment, graphic designs, or gaming then this the school for you.

Full Sail University is a fast paced school that focuses on professionalism, and brings out the tenacious, competative spirit in any person who whishes to be sucessful in a field that is driven by passion.

It has encouraged me and many of the students to carry out on our passions instead of wasting it on a degree that will not matter to us in twenty years.

Full Sail provides a unique hands on experience to learning, that forces a student to expand their intelligence in their chosen profession.

Full Sail is a great school, the work load is somewhat high but I am learning a lot and I really like working with other people in my field

My school is fast paced, motivated, creative, and they will make your dreams come true as long as you put the effort into it.

The school in respect has a pleasing ascetical look and is just so wonderful creative place to learn and create.

An incredibly fast paced, technologically driven learning experience where you have to love what you do.