Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

My classmates come in all shapes and sizes, the old standard races and genders, too. However, it's amazing how many different levels of experience and intelligence, as well. The willingness to engage in those differences and share with each other a chance to become educated and grow. I am much older than most and yet I am opening up to understanding new levels of growth that I haven't experinced yet, through the eyes, ears and lives of my fellow classmates. Keep your mind open so you can fill it with new found knowledge and learning from each other!

Our classmates range over so many potential degrees, that you can meet creative and dedicated people as yourself. Everyone there doesn't hold back on being themseleves, because it's a home. All the students are engaged in helping one another achieve their goal, but it's a fifty- fifty thing. You scratch their back, they will scratch yours. Not only that, some students have become advisors, helping the new comers understand, interact, and relax in to the new world they are joining. We work as a team and we succeed as a team, that is the Full Sail way.

My classmates were full of heart, against-the-grain-of-society, non-traditional type of student and visual /hands-on learners; all whom, for the most part, came from turbulent family situations; in their own right, we're trying to better themselves with knowledge without sacrificing their beautiful, artistic passions; my peers knew what struggling in life entailed and were determined to succeed above what society has handed them.

My classmates are passionate about learning more about their individual art forms through the programs provide at Full Sail University. These programs included Recording Arts, Graphic design, Web design and Development, Film, Game Art, Game Development, Show Production, Computer Animation, Entertainment Business and much more.

Though online, the platform allows the students to still get to know each other. If I had to sum up to just three words that describe my classmates, they would be creative, determined, REAL. They are not just words on a page, we interact and Full Sail's platform allows the online classroom to come alive!

Everyone is very unique and has their own specialties. In the Film program, students range from Directors to Set PA's. I will admit that some are not as serious about what we learn and do here, but of the most part, the smartest and brightest definitely succeed.

Most of my classmates are hard working and enjoy what we are learning as much as I do. However, there are a hand full of students that I feel don't try as hard and don't work as hard as most of the students do.

Interested in the game industry. Enjoy classes that involve technical work. A lot of them are more conservative. They keep to themselves unless someone else initiates the conversation.

My classmates are friendly, outgoing, and willing to help, they are a mix of Mexicans, Hispanics, African-American, Asian and White and all get along wonderfully.

I am going for the online program. I have yet to start, should be starting in August if all the paper work and Federial Aid is worked out.