Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

The best thing about my school is that they provide you with the tools and resources necessary to excel and obtain a career in your prospective industry and encourage you to be passionate, creative, and succesful in your chosen area of study. I believe this to be the best thing because it's certainly important to have such an extensive supply of resources and tools to learn not only on campus in class, but outside of school as well. I also feel that this is the best thing because harnessing our passions and creative mindset is important in our industry.

Full Sail is an on the job site learning facility. We are give the opportunity to express ourselves, not hold back on our creativty or or compassion. We are give a variety of opportunites to fullfill and achieve. Not only is the administration so interracted with us, but so are the other companies associated with the school, giving us an opportunity in future careers. There are so many beautiful personalites to interact with, and all of us have the advantage of helping one another in any type of preject. It's the perfect school for the perfect artist.

The best thing about my school Full Sail University is that, it actually prepares you and gives you that hands on experience for your field of work. They prepare you with the latest equiptment that is known in the music industry, they teach you the basics and give a strong foundation, they give students the confidence helping them achieve their goals day by day. The teachers are excellent, they actually care and want the students to succed! What I love most, is that they make sure it is a safe enviroment for all. Their clubs are by far the best!

By far the best thing about Full Sail University is that instead of spending the majority of our time in a classroom, we as students are out in the field, doing classes as a real world work experience. It does not just expand our knowledge, it truly prepares us for working with others in a hands on approach I have not seen at any other institute. I researched many film schools before selecting Full Sail, and the growth I have already accomplished there gives me confidence for success after graduation.

The best thing about Full Sail is the fast paced learned and the amount of information I receive every month. Instead of being in a class for 16 weeks, I will get the same education in four weeks, thus letting me graduate earlier and getting a job sooner than at a traditional college. The entire teaching staff understands the pressure and the massive amounts of learning the students do every month, so they are extremely helpful and understanding of our educational needs.

FullSail is a school where dreams come true. This school is for students, that love art media. From graphic design to film making. I'm currently attending online for Game Art. I have went to a few other schools, for the same type of degree. By far FullSail haves high standarders for there teachers and for there students. They want you to know inside and out about the field you are about to get in to. There is no other school i want to attend but only FullSail.

The best thing about my school is that it offers a variety of areas to study involving the entertainment field. Many other schools lack what Full Sail offers when it comes to current industry standards by way of accessability, understanding and application. I find all the subjects very motivating and challenging. At the same time, it gives you a feeling of what you would be faced with when actually working in the field of your choice.

The classes teach a lot of useful information for use in the gaming industry. I am currently taking a programming class, and am enjoying creating simple games. I understand the basics. The class that teaches game design was also very fun. I created a board game that I am working on perfecting in order to sell it. I am hoping to make decent money selling it.

The teachers at Full Sail are amazing. They are done to earth and they just love to be teaching here, which makes the classes fun. They are all veterans in their field, so they know what they're talking about. They love to just talk to the students and get to konw them.

I like the fact that it's online and i can get my Bachelors degree in 2/12 years instead of four. I also like the idea that they are up to date on all the latest technologies in the industry and they seem to have a great reputation.