Furman University Top Questions

Furman University is a university that brings out the best of all of its students. Those who do not believe hard work, determination, and passion for success are the building blocks for a bright future, Furman should not be in your sights. My university is full of dedicated individuals who strive for their own success while volunteering their hearts and time to community service in the hopes of helping others succeed as well. Individuals of selfish heart and those unwilling to put in all of their effort for their goals are not likely to be seen at Furman University.

Jay

If you want a huge sports atmosphere and a huge party atmosphere, stay away. Furman has sports but they are not the central point of the school.

Someone that doesn't have any confidence in themselves while being different than rich and preppy, but wants to fit in.

Ethan

People who are close-minded and dislike socializing tend to have a harder time fitting in at Furman University.

Meagan

People who are looking for a beautiful campus and a great academic community.

Leroy

Someone who is not driven to work or willing to adapt to a fairly high and demanding work load. Also, the typical student that should not attend would be someone close-minded and unwilling to accept or at least listen to new ideas and diverse individuals.