Furman University Top Questions

The professors because they are knowledgable and care very much about their subects. They care about their students' life and success and make an effort to be involved out side of the class room. This creates a very unified feeling on campus and makes the classroom a much more comfortable place.

The landscape is gorgeous, the professors are involved and the students are welcoming.

Jessika

The beauty of the campus and its residents. The willingness of the school to provide safe recreational activities throughout the week. The good relationships between students.

Tenell

There is a very good support system availible here for students. I believe that everyone could trully find a place to belong if they so desired. The falculty is great, I have not had one professor whose class I dreaded going to. Furman also has an excellent reputation in this state for being an academically strong school.

It gave me a really well-rounded education and taught me how to think for myself.

Roseanne

The campus is absolutely beautiful. The facilities are top-of-the-line or are being remodeled to get there.

Ethan

This school has so much to offer its students: an outstanding liberal arts education, a beautiful campus, and many extra-curricular activities are available to all students!

Furman is giving me the best opportunity to create a great life for myself, both socially and professionally. There are many connections to be made in the Furman community, ones that can provide you with help and new opportunities.

It is soo beautiful. I love my sorority, also. TRI DELTA!!!

The best thing about my school is its size. At 2,600 students the average class size is aout 15 students. The professors get to know students personally and are always able to take the time to meet with students and offer extra help. Also the size means that a student will never attend a class, cultural, or social event where they don't know at least one person.

Autumn

The avaliable resources at my school were amazing.

I will proably carry the relationships that I formed at Furman throughout my life. I have met people who challenge me intellectually, spiritually, and personally. I have friends who have seen me at my best and worst times and are always there to help me or to have a good time with me. In every class I have been able to easily meet people and find groups to work with. Furman really helped me form close relationships.