Cincinnati, OH
Galen College of Nursing-Cincinnati

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Galen College of Nursing-Cincinnati

I have gone to three colleges now, still in undergrad and do not have a degree. The first two attempts didn't end well. When I walked into Galen, I instantly knew and had this feeling that it was the school for me. It's not a big school with bells and whistles, but the intimacy, the prorates of the school is what I loved. You're not just another number to Galen, your professors and the staff want you to succeed. The Whole staff clearly shows that they're there for the students. I love it here, and it was the best academic decision I've ever made.

Kyrie

I love the small campus and class sizes. Everyone has the same goal; to become a nurse. Others are always helping other students out. Instructors and faculty are always available for help or to talk! The option for online course for pre requisite courses is nice when starting out to get a handle on maintaining a busy everyday life.

Tanya

I absolutely love Galen. The classes are well organized and the professors are there to help you learn and succeed. I am beyond confident that I will graduate, easily pass my NCLEX and be an awesome nurse. I feel like it’s an environment for serious students to truly learn how to be a confident, caring nurse.

Christina

This school is best known for producing nursing students that are well trained, and ready to be on the floor. I have no worries when it comes to being ready to get out there and do what I was trained to do.

If I could go back to my high school senior year, I would have a lot to tell myself. I would tell myself to keep up the hard work. I would tell myself not to give up, or waste time. I feel like I wasted so much time. I lot of students I went to school with already have their degrees. I am just now starting mine. I would tell myself to start school right away, so that I don't have to learn my math all over again. I would have gotten enrolled in college right out of high school. I would have told myself to go out and make more friends. They come in handy for studying. Most of all I would have told myself that nothing is impossible if I just keep going, one step at a time.

I am a new student at Galen, and I have to say that one thing that stands out to me is the people there. Everyone around me is nice, and willing to help out whenever needed. The counselors there are very helpful.

• $0

Galen College of Nursing-Cincinnati administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.