Saint Petersburg, FL
Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay

Alexandra

I love it and they want all of us to reach our goals and give us many ways to do so! The teachers are all so super nice and very smart, they want to help you. At the end of each quarter (being 3 months) is as students get to do course surgery’s to better the campus and that is awesome because students voice is important.

As a thirty-seven year old single mother of 4 children, I am part of the growing number of “adult learners” returning to school. The fresh faces of high school graduates are now mingled among the older, wiser faces of their parents returning to school. Consequently, my college experience is not focused on the awesome feeling of freedom and excitement of dorm life but rather the satisfaction and self-worth that continuing education has given me. As a divorced parent, my desire to further my education and advance in my career of nursing was fueled by the drive to overcome presented obstacles. I received my BSN and am currently accepted into the CRNA program at Wolford College. The online RN-BSN program afforded me the flexibility needed to juggle my family, work, and studies more effectively. My pursuit of higher education has provided valuable experiences to myself as well as my children. From my scholastic achievements, we have learned triumph over tribulations, rewards of hard work, and most importantly the value of teamwork as a family. That alone is the most valuable experience returning to college has provided for myself and my family.

I was prepared with knowledge of the program before starting. However, my philosophy is that I can accomplish anything with motivation and perseverence.

A motivated, driven student whose focus is on success.

• $0

Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.