Erie, PA
Gannon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gannon University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Gannon University is a school where you, the student are the main priority, where your success is the most important thing, while making sure you are having fun while learning.

Being a Junior, I still have one more year left at Gannon University, which saddens me because I've enjoyed every moment of my college career and don't want it to end so soon. But all good things must come to an end, but it's not so bad because I know Gannon has prepared me well for the job world, and has taught me valuble lessons and morals to use in life. My college experience has been extremely valuable to me on many levels. I love the friends that I've made, the classes I've been able to take, and the ability to always have something to do. There is never a dull moment on campus. Gannon offers so much, whether it's clubs, organizations, fraternities, sororities, or extra curricular activities. Almost every student is involved in something. I am involved in so much and the clubs I am in mean a lot to me. I love the atmosphere this place gives off and it makes me look forward to school every semester. I know I have increased my knowledge & learning abilities here and that I'm going to continue to do so throughout the remaining semesters.

I brag that the beach is only two blocks from my dorm/apartment. I brag that the campus is the perfect size where you will always see someone you know and yet there is always someone new to meet. I tell them how big our dorms/apartments are and how nice the facilities are. I tell them how the professors work one on one with you to help you succeed. Gannon University is in the heart of the city, so everything is within walking distance. It is a beautiful campus that I love and wouldn't trade for the world.

Nimit

They are friendly good and more like helping to the freah students

They are friendly good and more like helping to the freah students

Gannon University is rated as top tier one university by US news and also compared to the course offer by it are more specific including the embedded system which os my prior of interest. It also has many live projects going and also the university is investing 28 millon dolaar for the research work.

I have always given more importance to gaining knowledge than marks. Engineering is one field where practical know-how is more important than acquiring a degree for name sake. Thus my true ability stands above my marks and marks are not reflection of my potential in Electronics. As a student in the final year of undergraduate study, I desire to pursue M.S. degree and look to refine my knowledge and skills to pursue research in my field of interest.

Rosemary

College has given me experience in being on my own, making my own choices and setting my own goals. I have gained experience in planning my short term and long term schedule. I must complete projects on a timely basis and work with others to make those projects a success. I have learned to take responisbility for my actions. I have to balance academic requirements with social activities and athletic commitments. I have gained experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds. I have gained knowledge in a field that I found interesting when I was in high school and now want to make my career. If I had not attended this college, I feel that I would not be the more mature and responsible person that I am today.

The worst thing about this school is the cost. Unless someone gets scholarships or grants, he or she should plan to take out loans that they must pay back.

Someone who shouldn't attend this school is a person that doesn't like being in a small city. Also someone that did not get a high GPA should not attend this school.

Angela

I have always loved to learn and I believe that we learn in every experience that we have throughout our lives. College has not only helped me learn more about the subjects I have studied, but also more about myself and my capabilities. There have been so many of my teachers who have pushed me to dig down deeper and give more of myself in my work. To not just settle for average or satisfactory, but push further for excellence. My college experience has made me broaden my views of myself and what I am capable of accomplishing, not only in life but also academically. After serving ten years in the Navy, I would have never imagined that college would be such an enlightening experience that I would enjoy as much as I do.

Tiffany

After attending college for four years, I have learned so much valuable information that will help me succeed in graduate school and when I start my career as a physcial therapist. As I have went through the past four years, I have noticed a change in the person that I was before I started college and the one that graduated this past May. I have become a more well rounded individual because of all the activities that I was involved in, which allowed me to see the points of views from other people that belonged to the same organizations as I did. By becoming more open-minded it made me sit back and look at the fact that as a community we need to more opened to everyone around us and welcome everyone as though they are just like us. The academics that were offered allowed me to compete with my fellow classmates to keep my grades up in order to secure my spot for graduate school. Learning to compete with academics will help prepare me when it comes to job applying after graduate school and I am trying to beat out other possible candidates for a job I desire.

A person that should not attend this school is someone that is not goal driven and needs constant watching to make sure they are going to classes and doing their work. In order to succeed in this school you need to put your best foot forward and give everything you have in order to reach your desired goal at the end of your college career. The person who does not have a good work ethic will struggle at this school and find it hard to pull out grades that are satisfying for their major.

Gannon prepares you for the career path that you intend to take after you graduate with a degree. The faculty makes sure that you are able to handle the work load that you are trying to complete and do not allow you to get overwhelmed by a class or a group of classes. Most advisors are able to tell when a student will not be able to handle the workload and offer to set them up with a tutor before they even begin a class. The staff of the university is very friendly and helpful when it comes to problems.

Frank

There are not many opportunities provided to students in today's world in which they can enter into a small academic environment and be provided with a big time school experience. Located in downtown Erie, PA the small campus of Gannon University offers a culturally diverse experience without having to sacrifice the extra thousands of dollars to afford it. The University has a wide range of majors that attract people from all over the world to their small section of western PA. The school not only offers a range of academic programs but always focuses on supporting their many athletic programs as well. And if that isn't enough to keep you busy the school is home to thriving Greek community including 6 fraternities and 5 sororities to keep you engaged once your schoolwork is done. One of the biggest things I took away from my time as an undergraduate at Gannon was the quality of the friendships I made not only with the fellow students but the faculty as well. These friendships will last a lifetime and help me on my journey into the professional world.

Someone who is looking for a smaller school that resides in a downtown city environment.

Tamika

My college experience at Gannon has been the diversity of many different ethnic groups, who enjoy sharing there feeling about cultural differences without any bias from anyone. I must say before I actually decieded Gannon was going to be the right school and right choose for me, I asked God for the vision and I know that I was excepted at Gannon before I even appiled. Out of three other school I could have choosen to attent, my vision enlighten me with the best choice which was Gannon University. Even thought I was a bit relunctant to attend Gannon I did'nt see how I could afford it beings that I was initially told that there were going to be some out of pocket expenses before I could even sit as a freshman discouraged me into not going and so it took me three weeks to decieded and ultimatly I said the way with things and went with the vision I had and everything worked out perfectly. No out of pocket expenses and I got to sit on time for the first semester of my freshmen year with no worries except fot the fact wondering how did it all unfold.

I feel anyone who is egarly ready to go back to school and futher their education should attend a college such as Gannon University. Simply because of all the many things such as art, science, sports ect. one can become exposed to within their lifetime is offered at Gannon University. If your a single parent, divorced whatever the case may be staff at Gannon University is very helpful in assisting the most important needs of those needing guidence in the most troubling times in a persons life and so for this reason one should attend Gannon University thank you.

To be honest I cant say that there's really anything so much as to use the term frustrating that I've experienced at Gannon University my apology.

I got a great education and met a lot of interesting people from a variety of places. I am now prepared to continue my education at the graduate level and enter the work force. I feel prepared to take on life challenges and confident in my self and the knowlege I have gained.

one who is not willing to work hard and study

the number of students who party during the week. Makes it difficult to study or get to sleep.

Simona

Many students go into college thinking it will be a party and that they will pass by with flying colors. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that students shouldn't be social and have fun during their college experience but getting their work done is essential. During my college experience so far, I have pursued my choice of major, gotten to know myself and my views on life and the world, taken steps towards individuality, and gained confidence in my abilities. Getting to know proffesors and introducing myself to new students has not only made me realize my own personality and qualitites but helped me become more social and understanding of what we call "the real world". Being in the classes that I was enrolled in not only gave me a better literal education, but also has helped me connect my thoughts, learn my study patterns, and help me learn to focus on schoolwork. I have seen some people go down in the dumps without a college education which is why I am grateful to have such a great opportunity. It will provide me with a better and brighter future which is one of my many goals.

Heather

Gannon is best known for their health science professions. Gannon has physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing, physician assistant, radiology, pre-med, pre-pharmacy, respiratory care, biology, and sport and exercise science. Gannon University is well known and respected for their health professions and sciences.

I have had a very positive college experience at Gannon University. Going to college has made me a well rounded individual. I have learned to work hard academically, socialize with friends, go to church, and work to put myself through school. I have become very independent, hardworking, determined, motivated, and strong person. My college experience has helped me develop into the person I am today. I have succeeded in the classroom, made many friendships, and found a great church community here at Gannon. It has been valuable to attend college because I will have a degree in a specialized field. College graduates are much more likely to obtain a good job. It was important for me to have a degree in something specific (occupational therpay) to get a job out of college. Education is so valuable because it is something that can never be taken away from you.

I brag about obtaining my Master of science degree in Occupational Therapy in 5 years. I was accepted as an incoming freshman to complete the 5 year program.

Gannon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.