Gannon University

« See more reviews of Gannon University

Gannon is a fun college where you meet people you will be friends with for life, teachers are willing to help you if you can and the president is very involved, there are alot of activities on campus but there could be more but overall it's a good school to attend

Inviting, friendly people who focus on your needs and your future. Tutoring and job placement services are available. Faculty and staff are very helpful to students. Housing is better than other colleges.

Gannon is private university built upon the Catholic tradition, allowing its student to show their creativity, while also givingthese students on of the best college educations in the nation.

Gannon University is a school where you, the student are the main priority, where your success is the most important thing, while making sure you are having fun while learning.

Gannon University is a Catholic university that cares, develops, and edcautes their students to the best of their ability, while providing support and service when needed.

Gannon University is intended for students who want to excel in a competitive world with the help of its caring professors, beneficial environment, and opportunities.

A small Catholic school that emphasizes unity and friendship, where you can always find support and guidance to lead you on your way to your career

My school is a small, private Catholic University where all the people are friendly and you know you are going to get a quality education.

My school is great, the professors are helpful and I have a ton of rescources at my fingertips, everyone here wants me to succede.

Keeps you mentally focused in school but also encourages you to participate in school activities to enjoy the college life