Gannon University

« See more reviews of Gannon University

Quite a few jocks here that think a bit too highly of themselves and a few too many snobby rich kids...but, there are plenty of really nice and cool kids here that will share your interests. There is a very active dowtown scene only blocks away from the campus with a very diverse number of bars ranging from hippie jam-band types to (stupid) club style hangouts! Sophmores and juniors tend to drink a little too much but once they mature a little bit, they aren't too bad!

My classmates at Gannon are engaged and friendly. The students are very interested in what they are learning and are always eager to ask questions and stay involved in the class. Also, all the classmates I have encountered are always willing to meet after class to work on an assignment or study for a test! It's very helpful when everyone is willing to work together and study. It makes the material easier to understand and you learn much more efficiently.

Seeing how I have not had a class session yet it is hard to describe someone who I have not met. However, I have met plenty of current students outside of the collegiate field who give a great impression of what is to come. Being varied in grade levels each student poses his or her own great experiences of the university and makes myself want to be a part of it.

My classmates, the class of 2016, are people that I have grown to share my every day with. Looking back on my freshman year, they are exactly the people that I wanted to make and to share my memories with. My classmates are compassionate, goal oriented, and intellectually driven individuals. But, most importantly they are people who believe in the possibilities.

Overall my classmates are great people. It seems like people Gannon is such a close community and the campus is so involved that everyone is nice and generally cares about others. It is very nice. I don't think that many people going to larger schools get that same feelings. The people in my classes are for the most part nice, smart and caring people.

My classmates are all so different in a sense that each person is one-of-a-kind where no two people are alike making Gannon one of the best colleges to not only recieve an excellent education, but make many memories that are gaurunteed to last a lifetime.

Very motivated to succeed and willing to study with or provide help for one another. Nonjudgemental and very friendly overall. Tend to socialize with everyone regardless of race or gender.

My classmates all seem to be fairly studious and all seem to get along pretty well as we have gotten to know eachother over the years due to the smaller size of the campus.

My classmates at Gannon University are respectable young men and women that come from different faiths, yet adhere to high standards of ethics, community, and ambition.

My classmates are enthusiastic, friendly, relatable as well as willing to learn and interact with you both inside and outside of the classroom.