You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gaston College

Yasmeen

Gaston College is an amazing school to attend it's very affordable and you make a lot of new friends and developing new skill within yourself you never knew you had before. Also this college is preparing you for the next step in your life for attending a four year university.

Natalie

I love it. The teachers, for the most part, are great, and I have been very impressed with the quality of the education that I have been recieving. Also, it is reasonably priced. The campus is safe, and I find that there are many nice people to talk to. There are a variety of opinions, backrounds, and lifestyles represented at Gaston College.

Takira

It is a well respected college and just small enough not to have drama, in which would otherwise get in the way of our education. Gaston College treats everyone like family there and no one is left behind. They provide quick and easy ways to pay for your college funds, like the Bookstore on campus where you can get books at an adequate price. It is an easy-going and family-like college, and there are a lot of great opportunities there.

Nicholas

I think Gaston College is a great community college. The facilities and overall cleanliness of the college is better than a lot of the colleges around the area. I would like to see Gaston get a sports program and some more extracurricular activities. Overall, I think Gaston college is a great school and I think a lot of high school seniors should consider going there first for a good education and to save money instead of going to a 4 year university immediately.

I love this school. Unlike most colleges there is no drama. I am so glad that I went to this college rather than an University! All of my teachers are wonderful, I have not met a single one who was rude or negative. This is a school that I would recommend to anyone that I talked to.

Vanessa

Gaston College has a great learning environment, tutors are always there when it is needed. Advisors are regularly helpful. There is not one person that gets denied for help and the students on campus are friendly. Professors always try to find ways in which learning can be made easy for understanding for all students. Overall Gaston College is a great place to start your eduction to transfer to a four year College and begin your journey to your career.

Jarreth

I'm going to classes at night right now, so some are older than me and some are close to my age. They are all friendly and helpful.

I like the fact that the campus is small and so are the classes. You get more of the personal touch here. Also, I want to be a paramedic, and Gaston College has a program specific for that.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to pay more attention in my Language Arts class. Writing papers is not my specialty. The big thing I would really like to tell myself is not to be so shy. I didn't have very many friends in high school because I was too afraid to approach people. I always stood behind my younger brother because he is the outgoing one. However, going out on my own, I didn't have him as a crutch anymore. The first day of college I got asked to join a study group. I was able to open up and found that people do like me. I don't have to be afraid. It's really help me come out of my shell.

rachel

The first thing I would tell myself is make sure you study. College is all about studying and you can't make it especially in nursing without studying. I would also tell myself to stay focused and don't give up because nothing worth getting is ever easy. You have to work for it. When i first went to college I just couldn't do and I feel like i gave up. I would also tell myself to choose a school wisely. Don't go for something flashy or just go off to school just to get away from home. Don't try to run away from problems at home and also if you do go off to school stay at school. Don't come home every weekend. Be young and get to know people. Do some networking. There are so many things that i would tell myself because i have made so many mistakes but i feel like everything happens for a reason, to teach you a lesson and make you stronger and wiser.

I think people who aren't focused and ready to make something of themselves should not attend the school. People who are afraid of life and want to keep partying should maybe go to a four year school and grow out of that. A community college would not be the place for them.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the parking situation. The parking is really bad especially the first week of school. People aren't used to the school and don't know where to park so they just be all over the place. So i end up having to park far away. Other that the parking it's actually a really nice school.

Gwendolyn

Gaston College is known for being a very convenient, flexible, easily accessible college to attend for people of all ages.

I vividly remember being a senior at North Gaston High School, anxiously awaiting the day I would begin my first day at college. College seemed like such a big adventure. To me, there was a whole new world of imagination squeezed into that seven letter word, and I was more than ready to become a citizen. Due to rumors around my high school, college life was "nothing but fun, freedom, sleeping in, and excitement." I could not wait to be at a place that seemed to be so laid back and carefree. However, because of the exaggerated advice I received, I was not properly prepared for the life ahead of me. If I could go back in time, I would advise myself that I should spend lots of time studying outside the allotted time scheduled for my classes. I have learned that good grades have to be earned through a lot of effort and devotion to the class. Having one-hour classes leaves a lot of time intended to be used for studying, not for partying. I would also inform myself that being successful in college takes a lot of self-discipline that was not necessarily required in high school.

I brag to my friends that Gaston College is full of nice, down-to-earth students and professors.

Gaston College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.