GateWay Community College-Phoenix Top Questions

Ariel

The person who should attend this school is someone who knows exactly the firls that they want to be in, and they understand that it's a specialized field that they need specific schoolong for. Degree and certificate programs are offered here.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is not entirely financially stable. After all, it is a community college, and it's WAY cheaper than a normal college or university. But cheaper classes doesn't necessarily mean poorer education. In my experience I've found that the professors are very good, and classes are also smaller so there is more teacher student interaction, resulting in a more friendly classroom environment, and first and second year students benefit largely from this and show it with their high grades.

JOANN

Gateway Community College seems open to students from all backgrounds, I dont think there is any one person, all they want is the desire to learn, which they assist in making this possible.

Rasheedah

The kind of person that should attend a school like Gateway Community College is a person who is motivated to learn and willing to take advantage of, and go after all of the opportunities that are there wating for the student to get. A person who values a close nit environment and appreciates what that kind of atomphere can produce.

Anyone who has a strong desire to learn new skills, advance their career opportunities, and meet some good people with similar interests and goals in mind.

I believe that anyone seeking higher education should seriously consider GateWay Community College. The instructors and everyone that I have come in contact with at the school are always very helpful.