Dothan, AL
George C Wallace Community College-Dothan

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend George C Wallace Community College-Dothan

Annajean

I am very happy that I have returned to college at George C. Wallace Community College. I am over 40 and with the help of Wallace I am now able, and have the confidence to transfer to a University to earn my Bachelor of Science degree. The instructors are very helpful and the courses are manageable. I took my courses on-line, but the discussions in the class were far better than I would have ever expected. Any time I had a question, or needed additional help, the instructors were always right there to help.

Eric

My opinion related with George C Wallace State Community College, is with that the staff focuses on their students and help them however way is possible for them. The students are calm and very determined to graduate from the college with their degree in their respected careers.

Callie

Wallace Community College is an excellent school. I currently work full time, and I am in the ADN Night Program at Wallace. Wallace makes it affordable and accessible for people who work full time to be able to earn a degree. The staff and teachers are always willing to help and take the time to make sure that each student is taken care of. Wallace is a great school that offers a great nursing program.

Ke'Ana

I love attending Wallace because it's not only close to home, but because my mother attended Wallace many years. Wallace has not only been a great school for my mother, but it has been a great college for me as well. I'm thankful for all the instructors, counselors, and for the many friends that I've met along the way to make my college life memorable.

Molly

Wallace College ia a great school to attend! The teachers are very nice and throughly try to help their students to the best of their ability. The bookstore is very convent with very friendly staff, and the on campus food services and staff are splendid! Overall I would highly recommend Wallace College to anyone searching for the right college to go to.

Kelly

Wallace is a great college. You can do a lot in classes. you are tempted to ask the big questions and entertain the idea of others and what they think. You can do what you like and see how others like the same things. You have the opportunity to lean something new and teach others.

Justin

Wallace Community College is a great college and I would recommend anyone to attend. The best part are the instructors, they really care about the students and will do everything in their power to make sure you're getting the proper material and the proper help in order for you to do your best.

Enoch

I personally believe that Wallace Community College and the staff really care about the students and their education. The faculty care about the students and give them their honest opinion and provide concise examples on what we need. The school offers appropriate surroundings, activities, and opportunities for all students and is an over all great experience.

JLeigh

My classmates have been anywhere from dual-enrolled highschool students to those in retirement.

The first piece of advice I would give myself is not to stress too much about what I am going to major in. I would tell myself to put more energy into applying for scholarships and prepareing for getting to college. There will be plenty of time for figuring out what I want to study later. I would tell myself to go off to college and no matter how scary it is I should stick it out, because in the end I will meet wonderful people and grow so much. I would advise a younger me that as long as I always believe in myself and work hard that I will be successful.

Anyone could attend this school. Those who consider themselves acidemically competitive and those who might have struggled could fit in here. There are challenging classes as well as many resources to help students who need help.

Libby

If given the opportunity to journey back in time to my high school senior year, I would tell myself to never give up. I would tell myself to audition/apply for every scholarship available. I would remind myself that education is the most important thing that can be achieve in life. I would close my advice with a cliche (but truthful) statement, "College is a place where you will make the most vaulable memories of your entire life, cheerish them and never stop until you have reached your dream."

The worst thing about Wallace is not being able to leave home. Wallace is a great school to begin college, but I enjoy adventure and I did not find that at Wallace.

The most frustatring thing about Wallace is the location. Wallace is located outside the city limits and is not surrounded by anything of interest.

George C Wallace Community College-Dothan administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.