Hanceville, AL
George C Wallace State Community College-Hanceville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend George C Wallace State Community College-Hanceville

Kelly

It's definitely a growing institution that's advancing every chance they get. Their office operations are not exactly my favorite but they are improving as often as they can. The facilities are growing considerably. The faculty seem a bit arrogant to me.

Tracy

As a returning adult student, I have found that Wallace State Community College is very welcoming. They understand that as an adult student you have other responsibilities outside of the classroom. The school has an excellent online course selection and is accommodating if the course you need is not available online. Would recommend speaking with someone from Wallace if you are interested in college and you are not sure where to start.

Kailey

Wallace State community college is a great school in a very safe community. I have had nothing but good experiences through my time at Wallace State Community College. Professors are readily available to help you achieve your academic goals. I highly recommend.

Alexandria

I personally love WSCC because of the affordability and the fact that a vast majority of the classes taken at this 2-year junior college are transferable to any 4-year university. I do wish that there were more eating options but over all this institution is a great place to start your pursuit of secondary education.

Embree

Great campus very nice the teachers are surely helpful. I have been there for two years never had a problem with a teacher.

samantha

I honestly love my school so much. A lot of my friends from work want me to transfer to a university but I like Wallace state. I feel safe and content. To me the college is cozy and the teachers really care about there students. They want their student to succeed.

Victoria

Wallace State is overall a great place to be. The students are hungry for knowledge and the professors are excited to prepare us for our futures, ensuring they are always available if we need them. Instead of graffiti, I've found sticky notes proclaiming "God loves you" or simply just "Smile!" The food offered is mostly just your standard staples but they still nail it and even keep a competitive price. I've loved every day that I've gotten to attend Wallace State.

Jenna

Wallace State Community College is easy to navigate, and the student resources are amazing as well. Tutoring is almost always available, and the teachers are more than willing to help you out after class if they can. Wallace also has another small campus that also has tutoring resources and lab resources available. Overall as a two-year institution it is amazing.

Leyton

It is a great college and a good economical choice for students that have to work.

Ahziala

Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama is a good college. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Professors are always there to help and accommodate the students if they need help, some even provide their direct phone number. The campus is safe, campus police is always around. It's a non-smoking campus that promotes clean air. Overall the college is a good college to attend.

George C Wallace State Community College-Hanceville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.