Selma, AL
George C Wallace State Community College-Selma

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend George C Wallace State Community College-Selma

Bobby

Academics is equivalent to my junior year of high school. My dual-credit hours from a four-year university didn't transfer over. No on campus living, and Selma isn't the nicest of towns. Food here is amazing but there is no meal plan for non-athletes. Close to Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Montgomery.

Shawn

My overall opinion of Wallace Community College Selma is one of the best college to be at. The college have the best campus police officers, and security guards. The campus is safe. The college is focus on education.

ron

I would tell my self it gets better from here on out not only with school but with your life into just apply yourself an never give up no matter what anybody tells you i would allso tell myself you can make it keep fighting to beat the odds because the measure of a man is not how much he can give but how much he can take, what dont come out in the wash gone definitly come out in the rense be encouraged.

the best thing about my school is the teachers, faculty in staff because they realy care about you in believe in you and want you to succeed.

The worst thing i would have to say about my school is that we dont have dorms because that is the only reason alot of students dnt stay long or dont attend this school.

Amber

During my senior year of high school, I contemplated even going to college. I was struggling with decisions that I blew out of proportion. I was more concerned with a social life than a future, because it was a hard realization that the 'real world' actually existed. If going back in time was a possibility, I would be the first one to sign up. A few things would change, but on the top of my list would be the date applied for college. I procrastinated and questioned if it was something I really wanted to do. I had made excuses, but the truth is, I was just scared to really grow up. Now that I am a full time student at Austin Community College, I could not be happier. I am pursueing my dream of becoming a diagnostic medical sonographer and am fully dedicated to making all of my dreams come true.

lisa

Having reasonable tuition, being online, and providing textbooks to it's students.

The price of the school is affordable unike alot of expensive schools.

Study, study,study work hard and get good grades. Focus on your school work graduate and get a good job. Get the highest degree that you good. Go to your classes, listen to your teacher do the best that you could. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask get a tutor if needed. Keep your grade point average up because it can affect your choices of colleges. Try to finish school when you are young, because the older you get the harder it will be. You may have more responsibilty when you are older, so do it while you are young. Never give up reach for your goals and you could achieve whatever you set your mind to. Lastly have fun enjoy your youth and reach for the sky and the stars!

PAMELA

WALLACE OFFERS ALOT OF ONLINE CLASSES THAT MAKES IT VERY CONVENIENT FOR WORKING PEOPLE.

i would make the very best grades that i could and i would take school alot more serious

A PERSON WHO ISNT DEDICATED TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING

kemaya

This school is smaller and more convenient. The classes are also smaller which makes it easier to communicate witht the teach...

This school is smaller and more convenient. The classes are also smaller which makes it easier to communicate witht the teacher.

I would most definetly tell myself to apply for scholarships and apply for schools ahead of time. I would also get involed in more community service projects like joing the 4-h club or boy scouts of america. I would also take the ACT more seriously and actually study harder on it. Other than that I was very prepared for college and I am a very different person than i was in high school because I have matured. I think letting go of negativity and friends that were heading no where in life was a big advantage for me.

A person who wants to be in a big campus with a dorm room.

LaPatricia

My school has the students interest at heart the teacher are there to help you.

My school has the students interest at heart the teacher are there to help you.

I like this school because its close to home. I enjoy the small class sizes as well.

I would tell myself to work harder in school. Don't wait to the last minute to do nothing. I would get all A's if i wanted to challenge and stay my head in the books. I would have applied early then I did. I would stop being a procastinator.

Louise

My classmates are some of the most respectful people i have ever met.

My classmates are some of the most respectful people i have ever met.

The advice i would give myself as a high school senior if i could go back is never give up. I would tell myself that college is the place to be, and i should strive to do my best to make it in a two-year or four-year University. I would also tell myself that the college life is nothing like the high school life, i would say its more challenging but its worth the challenge. As a college student you meet new people and personally i believe the more people you meet through life the more doors are open in front of you than being closed behind you. The way you present yourself and carry yourself will show people just the person you are, i would tell myself that a positive attitude is the key to success. Negativity will get a person no where but on the street, hospital, jail, or an early grave. So if i can go back and talk to myself knowing what i know about the college life, i would tell myself to go to college further your education, set an example for the future thats coming up behind you.

A person that is not putting efforted into there study of major i would say. Someone that is not just there for the money.

George C Wallace State Community College-Selma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.