George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

This school is filled a lot of construction around the Northern Neck and the Hub (Student Union II) area. Then the center building on campus is the Johnson Center. This is the most popular building at this school. Johnson Center is huge with four different levels: ground, main level, second, and third floor. This building includes several restaurants, a cinema, main desk, and several main entrances. Right outside the Johnson Center, the Robinson Hall building is right across from it. Right beside Robinson Hall are the collection of trees that lead to Fenwick library, Student Union I, Aquia (on the far right), and lecture hall straight ahead. Then make a right and Northern Neck will be straight ahead. Continue going straight and several dorms by the Southside area appear.

George mason is a great school, for it has a lot to offer students if they go out to find what they are looking for and are interested in, but academically for physical sciences, i feel that is lacking, for its proffesors are not the best and the system is not well either; however, for other fields of study and research it is good; also its locations is also greatly beneficial for it close to the national mall and there are plenty of activites to do outside of campus (not a great deal on though).

George Mason is an amazing university that gives each and every student an incredible chance to obtain a life-changing education that will open you up to new ideas, cultures, technology, scientific thought, rationality, compassion, and enthusiasm; where you will learn how to understand the world in which we live, and discover how you can apply your unique talents and skills to help make our world society a more positive place to live.

George Mason University is a school where much of its uniqueness stems from its students: countless international students from everywhere around the globe, adult students (having already begun a family of their own) who are returning to college to earn their degree, and commuter students who live in the surrounding Washington D.C. metropolitan area with their parents in order to save money.

George Mason is a beautiful, welcoming campus where I know I can achieve a higher level of learning that will help me achieve all my hopes and dreams because of it?s prestigious reputation and it?s beautiful campus, diverse student body, and on-campus organizations are just a few things that allow me to be proud to call it my second home.

Due to Mason being a large university, no matter what one's family may be from nor the type of activities they want to participate in, a student has the opportunity to get involved in many different clubs and events while also learning from some very interesting professors who are more than eager to teach you.

George Mason University is filled with lots of cultural experiences, campus life and great chance to academically challenge yourself. You experience all four of the seasons, your friends here quickly become like your family and your only a bus/ metro ride to venure into DC for some fun filled adventures.

George Mason University is a great school for local students. The environment is clean and safe and I would recommend it to students of all ages and backgrounds. I feel like part of a community and the students are very welcoming and friendly.

George Mason is a school of diversity and community for locals, internationals, artists, intellectuals, scientists, businessmen, and everyone in between who is looking for the most valuable education in the U.S. Capitol area.

Very approaching school that helps take care of it's students regardless of their age, class, gender, race, or religion.; George Mason helps create a single community that all students and faculty are a part of.